Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Listen to my organ music - Thanks for earlier HFC support - see post no 3

Sentinel

Dear friends and music lovers.

As I have told you earlier my main musical goal is to develop my composing skills.

It took me over a year to compose this 50 minute piece. And I would greatly  appreciate to hear about your impressions of my music. Lots of different influeces. From Bach (the  track "Danza" ) to ZZ Top ("Robusto").

Here below is  a link to my Soundcloud account where you can listen to my CD "Organ symphony etc".

All music is composed by me and this album is played live by Sigvard Selinus, who is the main organist at Johannes Church, Stockholm, Sweden.

The music was recorded at the first  performance to be issued on this CD. Played by Sigvard Selinus.

All music  written by:

Yours truly

Curt 

I'm glad you enjoyed my music. Steve. Well it has got great receptions here at home, Has been performed as a whole a couple of times already. And parts of it has been played several other times.

The music exist partly due to you, dear Friends!!

Listen: Some of you HFC'rs wrote very encouraging words to me when I was down nine years ago. I am still extremely grateful for that.!! 

Since then i recovered quickly and had the fortune of finding my (second) wife online eight years ago.

We got married in 2011 and she asked me to compose the wedding march. (It can be found here as track 15 Preludio Grande.) After that I wrote the 50 minute long Organ symphony ( presented here as tracks 1-12) partly thanks to all that inspiration.:-)

Thank you!!

Archived