Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Frozen Jam - Sat. Jan. 7, 2017 - It's that time of year!

BruceM

Where are my people?

The Frozen Jams are historically under-attended and notoriously high-energy.

Let's do this! It's supposed to be cold-cold-cold, but I'm still planning on grilling wieners and brats.

Edited to add: I know where this guitar is, but I need to dig out the polka-dot jacket and make sure it still fits.

bruce-vanguard-polkadots.jpg

If my wife's Christmas party wasn't in Sioux Falls that night I'd really try to make it.

Have fun(like that isn't going to happen).

Bump, just in case anyone hasn't see this yet.  Looks like we'll have a pretty good crowd at this one, including some first-timers. Can't wait to see what kind of grooves we get ourselves into. I started stewing a pot of chili this evening, and it's supposed to get all the way up to 10 on Saturday. Heat wave!

The lights are on across the street at the ice rink, I found the jacket, queso dip is stewing on the stovetop, chili is crocking, brownies hot out of the oven. Almost time to light the charcoal and grill a wiener or two. All I need is some guests. Life is good!

I will be thinking of y'all in the morning when Tampa Bay gets it's yearly taste of "cold" as it is supposed to be 38 degrees in my area of St. Pete with a Wind chill in the 20s. I have my Hamer letter man type jacket out to wear to keep me warm until the car warms up. :rolleyes::P

Post up a couple shots before the night is done and have a good time. B)

Archived