Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: Kramer Focus 3000

Just a heads up as these have been mentioned favorably here in the past.

This one popped up on eBay.  Seller says it's all original and shared via message the guitar has been in his family since new, first owned by his father then passed down to him.  

My initial question was why the headstock and body colors don't match.  Maybe it's normal?  I honestly don't know.  After getting his "in the family since new" story I looked a little deeper and found the same guitar sold on Reverb in 2014 when the description included irreversible modifications.  

It might be a great guitar, but the starting price is at the high end and it is not all original.

s-l1600.jpg

Edited to add:  Seller has modified the description so that it no longer states the guitar is all original.

I can't say why the colors don't match, but I doubt they had two different "green" colors in that lineup for someone to swap a neck out for whatever reason.  I have the candy apple red V-Shape of that series and I can attest that it is a very nice guitar with decent electronics, a real, original Floyd Rose, and a mice neck profile.

Archived