Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA/EBAY Monaco 7 String

Just posting no connection to the guitar or the seller. Can't be many of these around.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hamer-USA-Custom-Shop-7-String-Monaco-Super-Pro-Guitar-Flametop-Celtic-Inlays-/272531647770?hash=item3f7426ed1a:g:PoIAAOSw2xRYhVp3b5inpt.jpg

While I am not at all into 7-string guitars, I am intrigued that such a SuperPro exists. Perhaps Mr. Shishkov recalls something about it and will chime in. 

7 strings don't interest me, but that's a pretty cool piece. Is it possible that there is a serial number, but the finish and pic is just too dark to pick it up? One question, though. How in the hell does such a unique custom order get separated from its original hard case.

29 minutes ago, currypowder said:

How in the hell does such a unique custom order get separated from its original hard case.

This is a phenomenon which used to drive the late Ken Jones out of his mind: Rare or one-off guitars getting separated from their cases.

And, yeah, my guess is there is a serial number, but you just can't see it in the photos.

I never really liked the trans black finish, I wouldn't have the first idea what to do with a 7 string guitar, and I already have the only Super-Pro that I could ever need.
So why do I want this guitar so  much?

10 minutes ago, kizanski said:

I never really liked the trans black finish, I wouldn't have the first idea what to do with a 7 string guitar, and I already have the only Super-Pro that I could ever need.
So why do I want this guitar so  much?

To expand the FACKYO product line?

The seller is a couple of hours away.  If someone wants that guitar picked up in person and avoid UPS and FedEX shipping, I want to drive down to Florida to see friends or make another trip over to Nashville.  Trips into Virginia or the Ohio state line are not out of the question. 

I promise not to wear out the strings before getting the guitar in your hands. 

Archived