Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: 2016 Suhr Custom Modern guitar - SOLD!!

SOLD!
2016 Suhr Custom Modern guitar. Absolutely dead-mint. Not a mark or scratch on it anywhere. Barely played in my non-smoking home only. I’m the original owner, bought from an authorized dealer. These are really “one-of-a-kind” custom built guitars. Check out the pics to see the fine details on the top, neck all the way to the knobs and switch-tip!

Black Limba Body, Gloss Buckeye Burl Top, Highly figured Black Limba Neck, Macassar Ebony Fingerboard, 10-14" Radius, Modern Elliptical Carve .800-.850,
24 Stainless Steel Jumbo Frets, Matching Headstock, SSV/SSH+ Humbuckers 2/ML Single Coil,
Gotoh Trem Bridge, 5 Way Blade - Push/Pull Splits Humbuckers, Cocobolo Knobs, Switch Tip & Covers

Plays beautifully, tons of sounds with the HSS configuration. Great snappy Strat sounds and in-between quack, plus great Humbucker crunch.

Comes with all the original case-candy and it’s mint original case too.

$3,200. SOLD!!
Sorry, no Trades on this one

Thx,
Ernie

Suhr1.jpg
Suhr2.jpg
Suhr3.jpg
Suhr4.jpg
Suhr5.jpg
Suhr6.jpg
Suhr10.jpg

I have my eye on a newly-announced Suhr JM Pro and couldn't afford that even if I didn't. But I have two questions:

1. Do the humbuckers auto-split in positions 2 and 4 in addition to being splittable on their own with the push-pull?

2. How much does that weigh?

-

Austin

1 hour ago, santellavision said:

Austin,
I will weigh it tonight and let you know the exact weight. It's not heavy. I don't believe it auto-switches, never heard of that option, just coil-taps with push-pull.

Suhr's usual HSH wiring splits the humbuckers in 2 and 4 and is set up so positions 2-4 all "think" they see 250K pot values. This insures that 4 out of the 5 positions are humcancelling. But there are all sorts of ways they can wire them depending on what the customer wants.

-

Austin

Archived