Hamer Fan Club Message Center

TECH 21 TRADEMARK 120 SOLD

SOLD. Up for sale is a Tech 21 Trademark 120 in very good condition. I never use "excellent"; but this one is good. I recently bought this and love it but it's a little too big for my needs. I'm looking to sell it outright. I was going to trade it for a Tech 21 Trademark 60 but I just found a local deal for a 60. I also just happened upon an insane deal for a Power Engine so the 60 makes way more sense for me now.

The specs:

Three Channels, 2x12, 120 watts. The Trademark 120 stereo combo is designed for demanding musicians who need a tone for every tune and serious grunt from a compact amp. With 120 watts of rich stereo sound and twin 12” speakers, the Trademark 120 offers three channels of club-filling tone. Each channel has its own Character section to select individual amplifier styles and a powerful Drive control to dial in just the right amount of growl. A powerful three-band active EQ offers a boost or cut of 12dB, while the finest Accutronics® reverb adds atmospheric shimmer. Includes original foot-switch.

Three independent character-switchable preamps. Stereo power amp. Top-of-the-line, full-length Accutronics® 6-spring reverb. Boost function, for solos, increases the volume level up to 9dB without altering your tone. Foot-switchable Effect Loop with mono out/stereo in. Stereo headphone output, which doubles as a 1/4” direct out. Pre-drilled socket holes to facilitate caster installation. Multi-function foot-switch (included) selects channels, activates the Reverb and Boost functions, and engages the Effect Loop. Utilizes any standard 1/4” instrument or speaker cable.

NEW PRICE: $400. FEES AND SHIPPING EXTRA!!

20170128_135804_1485663737131_resized (800x712).jpg

20170128_134816_1485663845450_resized (800x449).jpg

Great amp indeed. Just too much to carry around when I can split it up by getting a Trademark 60 and pairing it with the Power Engine that I already have; very versatile.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have to resurrect this ad as a part of THE MOOOOVING SALE!! (Sounds like Hermione from Harry Potter).  I can't take it all with me, the moving companies charge by the pound - good thing I'm riding separately. Seriously, somebody help out  a young, gifted Irish kid here, huh?

Sorry for the whine but........

Somebody has to know somebody that needs an amp like this. I have to sell it; 5 days until the move and I just don't want to put it onto the moving van. Anybody?

Archived