Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Monaco III - Vintage Natural with Gold Hardware - SOLD

Here is some info:

This Hamer Monaco III is in Vintage Natural with Gold Hardware (I think pretty rare).   When I see Monaco IIIs for sale, I see a few in Red, even fewer in  Natural w/Chrome and hardly ever see a V. Natural with Gold.

This one is all stock except for the TonePro Gold Roller Bridge.  I do have the original bridge but the previous owners have worn off most of the gold and it looks pretty bad...the Roller Bridge is great with the Bigsby...highly recommend to anyone with a Bigsby.

Condition is good to very good...normal pick marks and a few small dents....no cracks....neck joint is perfect.

Frets are original and in very good shape.   Comes with original Hamer case in fair to good condition.

Price:   Right now I see only two Monaco IIIs on Reverb (both in red) from $1695 to $2995...and only one on Ebay in Germany for $4,000 (Natural w/Chrome).    

I'm asking $2,100.  

I have more photos if an interested party want me to email directly.

Mon III close up LR.jpg

Mon III Full LR.jpg

Three Monaco IIIs have passed through my hands. One red entry level, one over the top Custom Order in Jazzburst, and the one I kept, with the vintage natural finish and several upgrades from stock. Not sure I could let the the "keeper" go, as it is just too perfect.

What can I say, I like blondes. ;)

12 hours ago, 0054 said:

The rules have changed, if you don't post a price, you must sell it to the person who says, I'll take it for three fifty.

The man's right.  That's the rule.  

Looks like even the pickup selector switch is in gold? How is that for class?!!

The MIII's are in a leaque of their own. 

• RBG changed the title to Monaco III - Vintage Natural with Gold Hardware - Price Drop

Thanks RBG!  The guitar is everything you advertised it to be, and arrived safe and sound this afternoon.  It joins the Rhode Island Hamer Harem, and will be well loved.  It is gorgeous, and sounds great (even with my playing).  

HFC Gents, 

RGB is a pleasure to deal with, and shipped the guitar extraordinarily quickly and safely. He did things "right".  

And Disturber, that gold pickup chicken selector switch is pretty damn cool, you were right.     

Now to sound like Keb Mo... 

On 17/03/2017 at 8:21 PM, 0054 said:

The rules have changed, if you don't post a price, you must sell it to the person who says, I'll take it for three fifty.

That would be me. 

We have your TCP/IP Address. We know who you are!

I'm gonna pay pal you right now! $350.00!

tree fiddy one  usd

Archived