Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Snow and ice are fine and all... but really, after 6 months of shovelling the stuff it starts wearing pretty thin. So, I've decided to sell a few of my guitars to fund my own peaceful takeover bid of a (very) small Caribbean country (((golf claps))).

First up... my 1989 Hamer USA Californian Elite. 

* Solid flame maple body

* Ebony fretboard with boomerang inlays

* Hamer branded Floyd Rose Tremolo

* Super-clean neck, front and sides with only two minor dings on the back upper bout. Pretty impressive for a nearly 30-year-old guitar.

* Almost no fret wear and truss rod works perfectly

* Duncan 'buckers in the neck and bridge and comes with it's original hardshell case, OBL bridge humbucker, case key...  

...and a personally signed photograph of Prince Charles (authenticity is debatable). 

* Asking $2250 USD plus actual shipping.

** If you are in the US, typical shipping cost is $115.00 CDN to most destinations which translates to approx. $90 USD. 

OK, that's the skinny... I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking. Questions, comments? Fire away.

Thanks for looking....... :)

IMG_2523.JPG

IMG_2524.JPG

IMG_2525.JPG

IMG_2526.JPG

IMG_2528.JPG

IMG_2529.JPG

IMG_2525.JPG

IMG_2530.JPG

Hard to believe but I am really digging that clear over the maple! The contrast between the maple and the black hardware is stunning. Gorgeous!

I don't need another Cali, I don't need another Cali, I don't need another Cali, I don't need another Cali, I don't need another Cali, I don't need another Cali, I don't need another Cali!

GLWTS

On 3/22/2017 at 5:10 AM, diablo175 said:

Hard to believe but I am really digging that clear over the maple! The contrast between the maple and the black hardware is stunning. Gorgeous!

I don't need another Cali, I don't need another Cali, I don't need another Cali, I don't need another Cali, I don't need another Cali, I don't need another Cali, I don't need another Cali!

GLWTS

yes you do...yes you do...yes you do...yes you do...yes you do...yes you do...yes you do...yes you do...yes you do...yes you do...

31 minutes ago, Winter said:

yes you do...yes you do...yes you do...yes you do...yes you do...yes you do...yes you do...yes you do...yes you do...yes you do...

No, I don't... No, I don't...No, I don't...No, I don't...No, I don't...No, I don't...No, I don't...No, I don't...No, I don't...No, I don't...No, I don't...

:lol:

Beautimus !

On 2017-03-22 at 1:51 AM, DBraz said:

That is absolutely stunning.  A fine Cali Elite if ever I saw one.

Thanks, man! Hamer really knocked it out of the park with the Cali Elite's. The flame on this thing has a great 3-D effect under the lights.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd just like that, this one is SOLD!! Thanks to everyone for expressing interest. 

Archived