Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA Cali on Reverb - $675

Just now, scottcald said:

Looks like a good buy for someone.   @diablo175...looks ripe for one of your projects...plain cream and all.  

https://reverb.com/item/4724462-hamer-usa-californian-1989-cream-relic

Already had that spotted and moved on. I get notifications from Reverb about USA Cali's for sale on there... just in case another LE pops up on there. ;) But you're spot on- would make for a fine diablo-izing project!  

Stay away from this one, I bought it 2 months ago and returned it because the high E side trem post screw was reset with a new block of wood installed at its insertion, pretty big nondisclosed issue.  Irritated that the seller still did not disclose, will flag on reverb. 

6 minutes ago, Tommyd said:

Stay away from this one, I bought it 2 months ago and returned it because the high E side trem post screw was reset with a new block of wood installed at its insertion, pretty big nondisclosed issue.  Irritated that the seller still did not disclose, will flag on reverb. 

Did it function properly?

1 minute ago, cynic said:

Did it function properly?

Yeah seemed solid and I really liked the tone of the humbucker, however it is set back a few mm, not parallel with the other post screw so you may not be able to intonate because the saddles only go so far forward, and of course the value should take a big hit. 

Archived