Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB Hamer Eclipse

Hi Phil, I have one and have not thought about moving it but have started selling off some of the herd. It's a Cherry transparent with some finish flaws and some OHSC issues as in the hinges need repair as it came to me that way. I might be persuaded but they are a serious Hamer guitar regardless of the lack of respect they get. If you don't find one to your liking let me know. 

On 3/27/2017 at 4:40 PM, Phil H said:

Wanted hamer eclipse

If money isn't an issue then there is this one. Believe this was part of a collection. Looks new and comes with OHSC. Great color. From everything posted here about the collection the seller is firm on price. 

http://guitars.com/inventory/ez5460-1995-hamer-eclipse

You are right to want an Eclipse Phil. Good news is, they seem to come up fairly frequently on ebay and Reverb... and as others have said, priced attractively.  Even the one that Guhn has is a killer deal for an essentially NOS instrument with OHSC.

On an impulse, I picked up a '96 (I think) with some cosmetic issues on local CL for pocket change, had it refinished and upgraded the bridge. Super happy with it - neck carve is just right and the pickups are so versatile. [Not for sale BTW, just showing it off.]

L1020806.jpg

23 hours ago, Jellyfish said:

You are right to want an Eclipse Phil. Good news is, they seem to come up fairly frequently on ebay and Reverb... and as others have said, priced attractively.  Even the one that Guhn has is a killer deal for an essentially NOS instrument with OHSC.

On an impulse, I picked up a '96 (I think) with some cosmetic issues on local CL for pocket change, had it refinished and upgraded the bridge. Super happy with it - neck carve is just right and the pickups are so versatile. [Not for sale BTW, just showing it off.]

L1020806.jpg

Jean Louis, very nice job. Done in France ? It looks killer....Play it :)

3 hours ago, ghamerinfrance said:

Jean Louis, very nice job. Done in France ? It looks killer....Play it :)

Thanks!  It plays/sounds as good as it looks too...  The refin was done by Pat Wilkins here in SoCal.

Archived