Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Korina Jr. For Sale

I know this one was posted a while ago in a thread for a couple different guitars. For some reason I forgot to ever go back and add more pictures. So let me try to start fresh.

This is an '04, acquired here a few years back. Exactly as received with an updated Voodoo pickup and the Tone Pros bridge. Originals are in the case.

There is very little indication of actual use. VERY minor touch on the frets, a few tiny marks if you look REALLY hard on one edge and behind the bridge. Look closely or use a magnifying glass. Minor blemish to the top of the OHSC.

Not a lot of hype to add. Or need to.  These Juniors are something "special". Had I not a korina Special and a mahogany Jr from some other outfit in Germany, it would stick around a lot longer.

I did have it posted at a higher price. Let me just go straight to my new (lower) bottom line. $1350, inc CONUS shipping. Add fees if PP or such are necessary.

IMG_1459_zpseavoani8.jpg

IMG_1461_zpsvcferori.jpg

IMG_1460_zpsnfdqpt1w.jpg

Anybody thinking about this? Stop thinking, you are gonna hurt yourself! Great deal for a great guitar ! You are not going to do better than this especially with upgrades and original parts included. 

On 3/28/2017 at 0:38 AM, merlin4 said:

Hmmmmmm  FEDEX guitar  I will take it

Welcome and it doesn't get much better than this. Buckle up that check book! Seriously, the Hamer Korina Special is just that! Will be the last Hamer I part with. Just a simple guitar that is awesome for us simpletons! Frickin awesome guitars and took me close to a year to find mine and timing to have funds to buy it! Good luck! 

Thank you for the welcome! I normally hang out on the GearPage and MLP but for some now be eyeing this guitar and its cousin by a certain German fellow. I have a old Champ amp modded with a 12" speaker I want try this out 1st on

Heading toward the desert this afternoon. I am confident that this one will get the place rocking!

I never really understood what a Junior could do until I got this one......;)

Congrats to both parties. I have one that has shamefully been in storage way too long, need to reacquaint myself with it. Great pick by the new member and another welcome to the HFC.

Received the KORINA JR. today.  Great pack job ! Guitar is all and more that I expected. The fretwork and rosewood are top notch...just wow.

THANK YOU!

MICHAEL

Welcome to the HFC Merlin and dig that Hamer awesomeness.....let me be the first to call dibs and offer you a cool $350 for that Junior!

Also, please tell us about that modded Champ...I have a Lil Dawg Champster which is a 5f1 tweed Champ with a 12. What speaker is in yours?

The Champ is a PTP 5f1 build from a guy well known on the Telecaster forum ( muchxs) speaker is out of an old 50s organ. Top notch build. Hey I have several of these old speakers any one need one and willing to pay shipping.

I may be interested in an old alnico or two...whatcha got?

i spend some time on TDPRI too....muchxs seems to be a great builder. The 5f1 LOVES a 12" speaker doesn't it?

Yes MUCHXS gets a lot of love on the forum for his custom amp work and is great to work with too. As for the old 12" speakers just checked and 16ohm out of Hammond organ. I got a 12" Magnavox 8ohm in the champ  ( box made by Muchxs too).

3 hours ago, merlin4 said:

Yes MUCHXS gets a lot of love on the forum for his custom amp work and is great to work with too. As for the old 12" speakers just checked and 16ohm out of Hammond organ. I got a 12" Magnavox 8ohm in the champ  ( box made by Muchxs too).

I remember that guy, he is also very generous with his knowledge. 

Archived