Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Centaura Body NECK SOLD

Hi All,

Just checking to see if anyone is interested in a Centaura neck and or body.

Neck is in excellent condition, slight fret wear but not bad.

Surface scratches on headstock front.

Reverse headstock, stadium logo, Hamer brand tuners in chrome included.

Rosewood board, offset inlays.

Neck plate and screws also included.

No nut or string tree included.

$275 plus shipping

NECK IS SOLD

Body is red sparkle, a number of small dings and scratches but nothing where there is bare wood.

Original anodized back plates included.

$200 plus shipping

Hamer Floyd available as well!

Hello,

Are in Europe locate?

I live in France beween Cholet and Nantes for more spcifie it. 

I may interresting byBody and neck wtith original plate ans screws ans tuners diecasts machines if it a black one

does a standart or reversr headtocks? 5 inlines also if they are original with Hamers logo on rear

if you have photos and theses are too big for a standard mailbox, you can use for free wetransfer.com to make a send untli 2 Go

you have justto have the both mail adresses yours and correspondant, write a little words and downdoad files ( more it big longer time needs

At the end you will a message that files are going and standby for 7 days to be uploading by your correspand then when he will do it ,you receving a mail to tell it will go right

it s a best for big shoot or hidefinition picts

32 minutes ago, jelly.roll said:

Hello,

Are in Europe locate?

I live in France beween Cholet and Nantes for more spcifie it. 

I may interresting byBody and neck wtith original plate ans screws ans tuners diecasts machines if it a black one

does a standart or reversr headtocks? 5 inlines also if they are original with Hamers logo on rear

if you have photos and theses are too big for a standard mailbox, you can use for free wetransfer.com to make a send untli 2 Go

you have justto have the both mail adresses yours and correspondant, write a little words and downdoad files ( more it big longer time needs

At the end you will a message that files are going and standby for 7 days to be uploading by your correspand then when he will do it ,you receving a mail to tell it will go right

it s a best for big shoot or hidefinition picts

Please read the listing

32 minutes ago, jelly.roll said:

Sorry, I'm reading too fast the daatasabout the spares so i

I may still interresting for body and neck if parts are really us made ones. severals centaura are be made in korea the late '90

At this date, i had worked in music store an i dold both of theses, the first run of korean made were pretty near us ones then the followers have been down quality made and lowcost spares for exemple the tremolo was worst than a TAKEUSHI model

Archived