Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Fondlewood Guitar Anyone?

What is $599 (Ne)?

Netherlands currency symbol

Neon

Nebraska?

Compass heading?

Kinda sketchy on the make/mfg.  I know, I know he's being a wise guy.  Hey buddy, leave the wise guy stuff to the pros. Cheers!

caddie

I think a competitor builder needs to step up and offer some stiff competition: they can call themselves Strokeshaft Guitars.

49 minutes ago, diablo175 said:

I think a competitor builder needs to step up and offer some stiff competition: they can call themselves Strokeshaft Guitars.

FACKYO Guitars is doing just fine.

Our FACKYO, FACKYO II and SCHARTER lines offer a wide array of options to offend even the most jaded basement rock stars.

DSC_1756.jpg

received_1331265856886035.jpg

received_1331261796886441.jpg

DSC_1791.jpg

I don't know, Tele & Strat shaped guitars are doing one thing, using the shapes & styles of icons to leverage themselves into the cool knockoff column.  Those columns will always be labeled Strat &Tele also rans, no matter how many aftermarket, high performance parts you put on it.  Someone in our little group of Hamer sycophants (me included) might throw up after reading that, put a plastic cover over your keyboard, but our VintageS and T51/T51F belong in those knockoff columns.  I hear gag reflexes from the "those wearing boxer shorts only" section.  Duh Troof is slapping Gretch pickups into a Warmoth Strat body & neck is not a legendary break thru. (No knock on Warmoth.  Great products.  Excellent company to work with. )  Even Fender put themselves in the Strat knockoff column when they put humbuckers into the bridge position on some models.

cheers

caddie

Archived