Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Redplate Tweedy Drive FSOT

Got this recently and it's a killer amp but I just always gravitate back to my Carr Rambler.  It's  a RedPlate Tweedy Drive combo...Plus headshell with footswitch and rare footswitch adaptor.
This amp is amazing, what can I say that hasn't already been said about them? This one has all the bells and whistles. It's got the the humbucker/single switch on the back. It also has the 'Marshall' AND 'D' style amp sounds with a push/pull on the gain side. Bright switch on the front. Does the 'pull' for the boost function too.  Pentode/triode switch. A killer effects loop and the great tweed style cleans. The OD on this one is amazing too. It does it ALL in a grab and go size package right at 38 lbs.  All functionality minus the humbucker / single switch is accessible via the foot switch.  Comes in the awesome brown ostrich tolex which looks killer!  Comes loaded w/ a Celestion Vintage 30 -- sounds great in this amp.

It comes w/ a couple extra's: A RedPlate head shell in case you want to run it w/ your favorite cab as head / cab setup...as well as the footswitch adapter...The adapotor is kinda rare- you can keep it on your pedal board to save room and only use a couple of functions.  Comes with the FS cable and power cord.

$1750 shipped for the whole shooting match. This is a KILLER deal!!!! I would entertain guitar trades....Trade value is $1850. For guitars I like Gibson types for the most part--335's and LP's. But I'm also into boutique guitars...would definitely consider a Danocaster, Melancon, Anderson, Suhr, or something similar.  Would also consider a vintage player Gibson or Fender.  I could add cash to the right guitar trade.

redplate1_zps9kklvzxm.jpeg
redplate2_zpstp4lzzdt.jpeg
redplate3_zps970cxzxg.jpeg
redplate5_zpsi0e8rysz.jpeg
redplate4_zpsavfka1or.jpeg

Archived