Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Damn bird flew in my window today!

Just another plane Jane bird :wub:2GdmXaQ.jpg

QeUYTbA.jpg

t0wDbgc.jpg

70rtmxM.jpg

huBok0S.jpg

My new Arizona PHOENIX BIRD~ body is made from one solid piece of mahogany which is amazingly light weight & very resonate... with a killer upper mid punch!

If anybody's interested, here's the making of...yqaUgX5.png

https://hamerworkshop.wordpress.com/2010/09/

https://hamerworkshop.wordpress.com/2010/10/

I would also like to personally thank Scott aka ib2010 for originally contacting  & working with me on this transaction... what can I say but another straight up honest HFC member comes through... Thanks Scott, I owe you big-time for this one of a kind bird!... I will cherish & RAWK it loudly so my neighbors can also appreciate it! :P

15 minutes ago, ib2010 said:

This is one GREAT guitar ! Very agile, a direct live wire. Glad this one has found an excellent home. 

Hi Scott, thanks again for being so damn patient in waiting for me to clear some space for this awesome bird!.. I owe you big-time!

Wow! One of the last Hamers made. Can't believe it is already 7 years old!

Feed the bird well, so it sings well.

48 minutes ago, bubs_42 said:

I was just wondering where that one went. :)

Well now you know... :P... it's in the process of getting a proper maintenance once-over... I pulled the strings off and oiled the neck last night and will start the process of polishing the frets up nice and shiny... :D then determine if it needs a crown/dress job

18 hours ago, Dave Scepter said:

Well now you know... :P... it's in the process of getting a proper maintenance once-over... I pulled the strings off and oiled the neck last night and will start the process of polishing the frets up nice and shiny... :D then determine if it needs a crown/dress job

I browsed fast and misread, with my left eye, that you was planning to "sand down" the neck. Went "WTF dude"! Then read it again, properly. Haha, so funny.

2 hours ago, Disturber said:

I browsed fast and misread, with my left eye, that you was planning to "sand down" the neck. Went "WTF dude"! Then read it again, properly. Haha, so funny.

Hahaha! :D.. I was planning on installing Boomers, a neck pickup and a 3-way toggle & routing it out for a Floyd. ..  jk :lol:

Archived