Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Delete Initial Post

Hi folks, 
I screwed up by listing a guitar for sale here at a price that was much lower than it should have been if I had first researched the Hamer market. I just didn't realize that Hamer guitars have become as popular/valuable as they have.

Unfortunately, I disappointed/upset many Hamer players, and collectors, and ruffled some feathers, I apologize for causing hard feelings. One member responded and suggested that I delete my initial post to end the discussion. I tried to follow his advice, but can't figure out how to do it (also checked FAQ, and message board guidelines). 

Please, can anyone explain how I should remove my post I'd appreciate it, thank you.

Please don't delete your original post. It's kind of fun watching Interweb friends snarl and bite at each others backsides.

And this is The Hamer Fan Club. All you really need to do is add a line to your OP.

1. Sale Cancelled! I found another way to pay for the surgery and don't need to sell my Hamer.

2. NO LONGER FOR SALE. I woke up this morning and realized I can walk the 9 miles to work everyday so won't need to sell my Hamer.

3. I talked it over with my wife and we agreed her breasts are large enough and I won't need to sell my Hamer.

4. After considering all the options I have decided to keep my Hamer and live in a tent this summer.

5. I've decided this guitar would be next to impossible to replace and sold my left kidney instead.

Take your choice or makeup one of your own.

:D

2 minutes ago, tchimmerroks said:

Thanks Dave, LB, and HH, can't find Moderate Options in lower right, or elsewhere in my original post (?). Does it have anything to do w/my user settings, or perhaps something I needed to do before submitting the post?

Are you using a computer or your phone?

19 hours ago, Hbom said:

3. I talked it over with my wife and we agreed her breasts are large enough and I won't need to sell my Hamer.

I thought this had been updated - this was now 3a with an addendum.  Yep - here it is, from the reworked list on Aug. 17, 2014:

3b.  I talked it over with my wife, and we agreed my breasts are large enough and I won't need to sell my Hamer.

Archived