Hamer Fan Club Message Center

1998 Czech made Dean Korina Z

Thinking I might wanna let this one go. As much as I love some Korina. I can't own them all. 1998 Czech made Dean Z I have only seen a couple in this Burst. Back is a Darker Cherry. Usually Natural or Trans Amber. Schaller hardware and tuners. The bridge pickup is a Dimarzio FRED. The other is the stock Czech inserted pick up. "PAF" style I would call it.  Has a decent Epiphone Explorer case. Here are a few shots. More shots if you need them.Lil scuff wear on the back that I can try to photo Not through to woodbut in finish and a small hard to photo ding in the face of the upper bout. You can see it in the fence shot a bit. Decent C shape neck with ebony board and abalone dots. Has a nice Abalone Dean logo too. I have put chrome Dunlops strap buttons on it but you can have it with out and get you a Gold set to match all the other hardware. About 8.5 lbs on my Wallymart fish scale IIRC.$500 plus actual shipping/handling. Paypal taken.

Price drop edit. ;)

21517i.jpg

21517j.jpg

21517d.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The czech's are some nice guitars... $550 is a better deal for the buyer than it is the seller, imo.

I have a V, and it resonates like crazy. 

It looks to be a superb deal. After all these years however, I still cannot get on with that Dean headstock. If it had a shrimp fork, I probably would have already sent the money. GLWTS.

Yep Photobucket on the OP. If you need a photo I have plenty. Just pm me an email addy or a phone number and we can talk about any thoughts you have.

21517j.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived