Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Soulfield's "pay the piper" gear purge. Part 1 PU's + Studio Gear

So between my lack of self control and the gracious enabling of my brothers here I've been on a real kick of buying gear for the studio, amps, and of course many USA Hamer guitars in the last year (with something korina on the way to me now!!!).  A big studio purchase and that pesky uncle sam (gotta pay the piper!) have got me in purge mode and you get to reap the benefits!!!   All prices include shipping (cont US Only), paypal fees, and insurance to your door.  ( i hate the whole price + you pay shipping and paypal fee approach!) 

I have not had the pleasure of selling to any HFC members but have had 100% feedback on the pro audio forum gearslutz https://www.gearslutz.com/board/itrader.php?u=10496

Lexicon MX400XL Reverb Unit - SOLD

XLR Version | 4 Channel | Dual Stereo Reverb | Delay | Dynamics | USB or Analog Operation and Control.  Has XLR, SPDIF Digital, MIDI, and USB ports + a footswitch input (TRS)

I used this in the studio and it has everything from fantastic verbs and delays crazy effects .  Would be perfect for a front of house PA system, guitar payers rack rig, or studio.  Excellent condition (no rack rash).  Only selling because I upgraded to a PCM 70.  Lexicon is the standard for time based effects.

IMG_8085IMG_8083IMG_8086

Seymour Duncan SL59-1 “Lil 59” Bridge - SOLD

Single coil sized PAF bucker for the bridge position – Black.  Great condition

IMG_8190IMG_8189

Seymour Duncan SH-PG1n Pearly Gates Neck - SOLD

Very sweet sounding and can get aggressive when pushed – Black Bobbins (fogot to take a pick of the front of the PU).  Great condition 

IMG_8191

Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Humbucker Pickup Set Neck and Bridge - SOLD.

You know exactly what these are and just how good they sound – Nickel | Great condition (this finish is called nickel but looks chrome – these are from my USA Artist Custom)  

IMG_8188

IMG_8187

HAMER USA Seymour Duncan HOT P90 Soapbar set Neck and Bridge no idea what these are worth so correct me if Im way off on the value – Lets say $90 shipped and delivered.  These are in good used condition and show a little wear.  Came out of my USA Special. -  Black

IMG_8186

IMG_8185

Archived