Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Cali Family Photo

You need a blue one. Seriously.

10 minutes ago, cmatthes said:

You need a blue one. Seriously.

If I can track down one last LE, I just might do that... :lol:

14 minutes ago, Tortious said:

rockon.gif   Quiet, understated elegance!

Like intonation and tone knobs, just haven't found a need for quiet, understated elegance yet. :lol:

3 hours ago, DBraz said:

What a collection!  And all reverse headstocks.

You had a blue one too!

An O'Connor, no less... :o

8 hours ago, Studio Custom said:

Is that maple boarded one OEM?

No.

11 minutes ago, essgee said:

Very impressive!  I thought I had a great collection when I bought my second one. And none of mine have the left-handed headstock. Thanks for posting!

A 2-Cali new guy!  Welcome to the HFC.  You need more guitars. ;)

I've been trying to get on this forum for a few years - the capcha was broken. I have 19 (I think), but only 3 Hamers.  Thanks for the welcome!  I'm happy to be here!

On 7/2/2017 at 7:57 PM, scottcald said:

Spectacular.  I think you need one really cool quilt top as an odd man out.  :lol:

Sumpthin' like this?

Burrito2.jpg

On 7/3/2017 at 10:18 AM, scottcald said:

Sadly, no photo shows up for me.  

Burrito2.jpg

3 hours ago, Studio Custom said:

Nine is a good start, but you gotta up your game still.  :P

Not gonna happen. I don't collect for the sake of collecting- they're obviously not investments or the mods would've never happened. It's was a mixture of a bit of creative output; designing the finishes, and a bit of amassing my favorite super Strat for playing/performances purposes. With my days in an actual gigging band looking a bit numbered, I've effectively nixed better than half my reasons to own this many (or more).

Not gonna say "never" on another one down the road as I have plenty of refin ideas (quite a few cheesy over the top 80's graphics still to be tapped :lol:) , just saying that trying for a record sized collection seems pointless and ill-advised.

4 minutes ago, diablo175 said:

Not gonna say "never" on another one down the road as I have plenty of refin ideas (quite a few cheesy over the top 80's graphics still to be tapped :lol:) , just saying that trying for a record sized collection seems pointless and ill-advised.

You're looking at it wrong, you have to view them like hookers and blow, not your 401k.  :blink:

Archived