Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dana_V

0063

Recommended Posts

So close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Dana_V said:

So close.

You suck.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Dana_V said:

So close.

You suck.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always take Kiz seriously when he says something twice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh come on!  You can say more than that? 

How close?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and yet so far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Shark said:

I always take Kiz seriously when he says something twice.

BrylF2ICQAAd5E4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DBraz said:

Oh come on!  You can say more than that? 

How close?

One week. The epic Texas-Connecticut road trip begins July 5th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Shark said:

I always take Kiz seriously when he says something twice.

I'm just saying... I open up a thread hoping to see some pictures, and I get a "stay tuned" post worthy of some shitty, so-called reality show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here ya go!

042917%20frames_zpsic7m7qg8.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Chris on a block of cut up korina. Oh my! :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, atomicwash said:

05 JUL 17

The journey begins.

I keep fighting the urge to put in another one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bubs_42 said:

I keep fighting the urge to put in another one. 

I gave up on that...

 

LOL

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, atomicwash said:

05 JUL 17

The journey begins.

Well?  How's the journey?  Pics?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 0054 said:

I gave up on that...

 

LOL

 

Damn it men, I have two coming as it is. I keep thing about...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One solid is not enough... crap 8 is not enough.... someone, please send me an inheritance, pronto!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BubbaVO said:

Well?  How's the journey?  Pics?

Tonight, Memphis; tomorrow, Graceland.

Today has been a whole lotta this:

AR_2.JPG.7fe53684dd848665be14c9e441356bc4.JPG

I promise to post pictures soon -- well, unless that new not-free Photobucket thing gets in the way.

I haven't seen a picture of the guitar myself since before the finish went on. A while back I asked Mike & Trish to keep taking pictures but DON'T send them to me. That way, the first time I see the completed instrument will be live and in person.

Sorry for the tease, I just thought it might be kinda fun to build a little suspense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Dana_V said:

I haven't seen a picture of the guitar myself since before the finish went on. A while back I asked Mike & Trish to keep taking pictures but DON'T send them to me. That way, the first time I see the completed instrument will be live and in person.

Easy. You log out and stay off the HFC until you've got the guitar in hand, and Mike and Trish are free to share photos with us immediately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cynic said:

Easy. You log out and stay off the HFC until you've got the guitar in hand, and Mike and Trish are free to share photos with us immediately. 

What he said!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget Stax n Sun when you are in Memphis.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cynic said:

Easy. You log out and stay off the HFC until you've got the guitar in hand, and Mike and Trish are free to share photos with us immediately. 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×