Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: ’79 Hamer Sunburst - PRICE DROP!

PRICE DROP!!!

’79 Hamer Sunburst
Serial Number: 9 0971

Picked this up on our forum last year. Has been owned by Micheal B and dboy66. There has been lots of chat about this guitar over the years. I’ve had my fun with it and time to pass it along to another member of the group.

She’s all original and a great player for a 38 year old axe. Truly a great sounding/playing guitar. One that you can have a blast with and not worry about adding a ding to it. Action is low, frets are good for a little while, could use a dressing, I left them as it still played fine. One-piece flame maple top. One-piece neck is straight, no issues. Great old-wood Mahogany body/neck, rings like a bell. I’ve owned 3 and this one is by far the best of the 3.

Lots of honest playwear, dings, marks, scratches. See pics. But no breaks/repairs. Neck is classic medium carve. 1st Fret: 1.63" x 0.85" 12th Fret: 2.00" x 0.914". Nice and lightweight at 7lbs 11oz. Comes with Original Hardshell case which is pretty beat-up, but still functional.

$1,750. Shipped/PPG (Add Paypal fee for regular PP)
Thanks,
Ernie

Sunburst2.jpgSunburst4.jpgSunburst3.jpgSunburst5.jpgSunburst7.jpgSunburst6.jpgSunburst1.jpgSunburst8.jpg

Man that is pretty.................its tough to beat a Sunburst Hamer................or a Hamer Sunburst.;) 1979 is touted as the best year to have.................and I have to agree as I own 2............and I love them both. Beautiful guitar...............it will be sold before you know it.:)

2 minutes ago, ARM OF HAMER said:

Man that is pretty.................its tough to beat a Sunburst Hamer................or a Hamer Sunburst.;) 1979 is touted as the best year to have.................and I have to agree as I own 2............and I love them both. Beautiful guitar...............it will be sold before you know it.:)

These are pretty much the one to own. I just want to keep it here in the family.

8 hours ago, essgee said:

Hmm... do my kids really need to go to college?

College savings backup plan! You can sell it, when and if needed. And you get to enjoy it in the meantime.

[I am an enabler. I am an enabler. I am an enabler...]

11 hours ago, essgee said:

Hmm... do my kids really need to go to college?

No

Ouch!

Hard to believe that guitar didn't sell the 1st day posted.

If I had any room for another guitar it would have been marked sold the 1st hour.

Somebody is missing out on a great musical experience here.

Honestly, I'm shocked it's lasted this long.  It's not a "steal" at that price but It's absolutely a very fair deal for both seller and buyer.  The seller is also someone who to the best of my knowledge has only ever owned crazy nice quality gear and knows how to take care of it.  I've done a couple great transactions with him and if I had more money, I'd have done at least another half dozen.

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 0:46 PM, santellavision said:

Peeps,
I have someone interested, but they aren't sure of value for '79 Sunbursts. Anyone want to post what they think the range of prices are for these might be.
Thx,
Ernie

$1,600...:ph34r:

Archived