Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: Black Mon El at insane price

Y´All: Just got an update message from reverb: This Monaco Elite I watch dropped to crazy low 1100 USD.

Get it, who ever is able to. And live with my jealousy for the rest of your life!

https://reverb.com/item/4864174-hamer-usa-monaco-elite-2005-black-transparent

IMG_8337.JPG

Thank you Donner...  I was sitting at a baseball game when you posted this...

I really couldn't see the pics, so I waited til I got home to hit the buy it now...

top looks great, frets look good,  pickups look interesting.    pics in a few

days.       

Congrats on the snag!  Tis' the season for bargains...depending on the school and level, school's starting up in about six weeks or so, gotta pay for the incidentals (everything from clothes to tuition, if applicable) somehow.  ;)

P.S.: I'm just saying in general, BTW.  No kids at home here, so no worries about those expenditures, either.  B)

Son-of-a-b! I've watched this Monaco Elite for weeks, and was on the bidding fence. Then comes the price drop while I was at work and otherwise occupied. Gah! Congrats, DaveL. I'm glad a Hamer Fan Club member is the new keeper. Love her well, and if you ever want to move her on to another Hamer fan, please let me be first in line.

Ooops!

Please, don´t kill the messenger ;-)

One lucky winner, a lot left disappointed – sorry for stirring things up for someone!

Seems, half the HFC was watching that splendid guitar.

Good to know it´ ll stay with the family, though!

44 minutes ago, donner said:

Seems, half the HFC was watching that splendid guitar.

^^  Slowly, even MORE than the half, I suppose.

:ph34r:

25 minutes ago, atomicwash said:

SCORE!

^^^ Big time score, beautiful black top on that one! Please pictures and tone report! Congratulations! Wow. I would have broke down on that one!

Archived