Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Who owns the Ultimate, Ultimate? ;)

srvwannab

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do.

I got exactly what I wanted - simple straightforward rawk machine.  No crazy inlays.  No binding wizardry.   A full neck.  The wow factor comes from the shape, the top and finish - which blow me away every time I open the case.  Depending on the light you would think they are two different guitars.   And both of them kick ass.

But your ultimate may vary.

http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/BubbaVO/media/cGF0aDovSU1HXzA3NDZfenBzOGpobm5uZDMuanBn/?ref=

Damn. Every one is incredible. Just seeing this thread made me run to my office and plug 0006 into a JMP just to wail a bit.

Oh boy - you are gonna need an electron microscope to split the ultra fine frog hairs displayed in this thread.  ;)

I couldn't say without playing the others (which all look friggin' incredible), but perhaps you current Ultimate owners could organize some sort of "Ultimate Ultimate Confab" where an actual playoff (fingerhumping) and voting could occur.  You could call it ,"The Ultimeet" !   Sorry, I couldn't resist.   :D

OK - so I'm not in that elite Shishkov circle anymore, but Foodermon now owns #0044 with the Sustain Block, its a truly remarkable guitar - have mercy.  

You could put #0044 up against anything out there - period.  

14 hours ago, BubbaVO said:

I do.

I got exactly what I wanted

That's the point right there. Fat neck or skinny neck, stripped down or blinged-out and every variation in between, we all got exactly what we wanted. They're all incredible, and I am extremely honored to be a part of this elite group.
So I think the answer to the question is -- everybody say it together now -- "I DO!"

To me the ultimate Ultimate has a sustainblock. I know there are some. Who wants to please me know with the pics? :)

My Ultimate is MY ULTIMATE, in many ways.  Exactly as I wanted it, and even after seeing all the incredible guitars in the run after mine, I still wouldn't change a thing.

Shishkov #0001 Beach.jpg

23 minutes ago, bubs_42 said:

IMHO, Kevin's is out of the realms of an Ultimate or any other realm really. Its in a "Class of its own". 

Therefore making it.... The Ultimate Ultimate?

14 hours ago, cmatthes said:

My Ultimate is MY ULTIMATE, in many ways.  Exactly as I wanted it, and even after seeing all the incredible guitars in the run after mine, I still wouldn't change a thing.

Shishkov #0001 Beach.jpg

This one is definitely on the tops!

ETA: ...and then there is #12 from HansPanzer in cherry sunburst. I love that one. Maybe due to Photobucket I couldn't find a pic anymore.

Archived