Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Looks like I won't be playing guitar for a few days.

5 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

Or illustration of a rare occupational hazard.

It all depends on point of view.

Occupational hazard?

This is his hobby. He chose to do this in his home.  

That's not pointof view, that's fact.  

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/21/2017 at 9:12 PM, veatch said:

You didn't flinch, did you?

Nope, just grabbed her behind the head so she wouldn't twist anymore. 1- so she wouldn't hurt herself and 2- so she wouldn't rip open my flesh. You can see in the picture that only a few areas were torn. The rest are straight up puncture wounds. Still hurts on the inside knuckle which you can't see but that one really got in there. I said a few choice words that I don't even post here. Then I walked through the house and got Brandon to plug in the wife's hair dryer. As she unraveled I held her head so the weight of her body wouldn't rip her teeth out of my finger. That's not good for her and not for me too. That was actually the most painful part and that's when the blood started to gush all over the floor. It's kind of gross too how it sounds when those teeth come out. If you've ever scaled a fish or cut through one's fins then you've heard something similar. Once I got her off I put her down and turned to the sink. Brandon thought he'd get some shots since his job was finished. Once he saw I was basically okay he thought it was pretty funny. I looked at my finger and said to him I wouldn't be playing for a few days which was disappointing because I've been enjoying learning a little EVH believe it or not. I never thought I would but those licks are fun. I'm back at it now. I'll use the longer rat tongs next time. I just didn't feel like walking across the room to get them. The baby tongs were right there and I only had 2 more rats to feed off. See how that goes? Just like nailing in that last nail on a project and it's the one that bends and then you have to spend the next hour trying to fix it. Never fails. 

4 hours ago, kizanski said:

Occupational hazard?

This is his hobby. He chose to do this in his home.  

That's not pointof view, that's fact.  

I'll be sure to tell the IRS that Kizanski says it's a hobby and I don't owe any money. Since 1975 they have considered it a profession. I'll also tell Florida Fish and Wildlife they don't need to inspect me anymore. And when the DOR comes asking for their 7% I'll tell them to fuck off. Oh, then there is the wonderful tax for a piece of paper that says I can do business on my own laptop from my own kitchen. That one is just plain theft. 

18 minutes ago, Ting Ho Dung said:

I'll be sure to tell the IRS that Kizanski says it's a hobby and I don't owe any money. Since 1975 they have considered it a profession. I'll also tell Florida Fish and Wildlife they don't need to inspect me anymore. And when the DOR comes asking for their 7% I'll tell them to fuck off. Oh, then there is the wonderful tax for a piece of paper that says I can do business on my own laptop from my own kitchen. That one is just plain theft. 

You do that.  They always follow my suggestions.

Archived