Hamer Fan Club Message Center

That is a GREAT color!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 0054 said:

Send money for the cost of the server via pay pal. I need to do that one day.

Thank you!   That is exactly what I did several days ago.  Was happy to contribute!!  Just wondered when my profile would be noted as 'Supporter'.   I should probably just send a note to an Admin. 

3 hours ago, Retired_Colonel said:

Thank you!   That is exactly what I did several days ago.  Was happy to contribute!!  Just wondered when my profile would be noted as 'Supporter'.   I should probably just send a note to an Admin. 

23 hours ago, Ua D said:

Also to the topic at hand would love to see some photos of that talledega in different lighting and angles.  That thing looks sweet

I am the lucky new owner!!  I have been a Hamer player for some time, but new to the HFC...  adding this beauty to my collection.  I will try for some photos, but I am no photographer by any stretch of the imagination.  I envy you guys that can illicit so much through the lens of a camera.  

Anyway, thrilled to be a member, and equally excited to add the Aqua Tally to my Hamer Harem....   hmmmm.....   same letters...seems appropriate.

7 hours ago, Retired_Colonel said:

I am the lucky new owner!!  I have been a Hamer player for some time, but new to the HFC...  adding this beauty to my collection.  I will try for some photos, but I am no photographer by any stretch of the imagination.  I envy you guys that can illicit so much through the lens of a camera.  

Anyway, thrilled to be a member, and equally excited to add the Aqua Tally to my Hamer Harem....   hmmmm.....   same letters...seems appropriate.

Congratulations and welcome to the HFC. Looks like you got a good one there! Any Tally would be a good one but that's a awesome finish! Enjoy!

The Aqua Tally arrived today in perfect shape.   What a beautiful finish on a typically flawless Hamer build.  Per the usual Hamer USA standard,  it plays like a breeze right out of the box...   I could not be happier... ecstatic actually.  And Phil ('Dude') was a joy to work with...  I generally shy away from PayPal 'friends and family' plan for the obvious reasons.   But after speaking and corresponding with Phil for some time, I felt it was a low risk venture.   And I was correct... could not have gone more smoothly, and to be happily redundant:  What a gorgeous looking and playing guitar!!  I would happily do business again with our own HFC 'Dude'!!       --Steve

Thanks Steve! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks for doing PayPal gift! Everyone- I highly recommend doing deals with Steve, he seems like a great guy!

Enjoy the guitar,  I know I will forever miss that masterpiece! 

That s just an incredibly cool color! Play it in good health, Col. 

i wanna call dibs cause I can imagine it right next to 0006.....

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 10:52 PM, gorch said:

Congratulations! Don't close it away. Play it!

This will get played for sure.  Took it to my tech of 20 years for a health checkup...   he pulled out of the case, surveyed the neck, intonation, etc. etc.    ...    and handed it back to me.  Said he had never seen a guitar set up so nicely out of the box.   It is incredible!

12 hours ago, Jakeboy said:

That s just an incredibly cool color! Play it in good health, Col. 

i wanna call dibs cause I can imagine it right next to 0006.....

Wow... 0006!!  I have Ultimate 0054 and your suspicions are correct..  they look great together!!    Thanks for the kind words!!

2 hours ago, Retired_Colonel said:

Wow... 0006!!  I have Ultimate 0054 and your suspicions are correct..  they look great together!!    Thanks for the kind words!!

You mean "ARTIST Ultimate #54", right? ;)

Ulimate #0054 is finished in Speed Purple and is pictured earlier in this thread.   

Anyone who is local.......Oregon sorta is......Has gotta be a great addition to the Hamer-lovin' base. All the more so if they are fans/owners of Artist Ultimates. ;)

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:47 PM, cmatthes said:

You mean "ARTIST Ultimate #54", right? ;)

Ulimate #0054 is finished in Speed Purple and is pictured earlier in this thread.   

Yep!!  Still looks good with my Artist Ultimate...but now it all makes sense...it would look really nice with that Speed Purple.  

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:58 PM, django49 said:

Anyone who is local.......Oregon sorta is......Has gotta be a great addition to the Hamer-lovin' base. All the more so if they are fans/owners of Artist Ultimates. ;)

Thank you!!  And, yep...I can throw a stone into Washington from my place on the state line!!

15 hours ago, 0054 said:

Alright I'll give u 350 shipped for 0054 Artist Ultimate 😁😁😁😁😁

I have been known to make a few bad deals in the past...   that would probably be 'The Unforgiven'!!  :wacko:

On 8/17/2017 at 10:22 AM, Ting Ho Dung said:

the tally has turned into a Californian. 

00o0o_kHhjVU8Wq1b_1200x900.jpg

image.png

It always had the Californian included in the same "for sale" ad. After the tally was sold, it was removed. Maybe you should consider the whole thread, before responding out of ignorance. 

1 hour ago, dude said:

It always had the Californian included in the same "for sale" ad. After the tally was sold, it was removed. Maybe you should consider the whole thread, before responding out of ignorance. 

Hey Dude, there's a certain amount of back and forth that goes on around here among the members, especially those that have been around for decades. Ting was just being himself, no harm indented, and his post was certainly not made out of ignorance. You've been here for, what, 10 minutes. Hang out, get to know the members here before firing off like that. We're a likable bunch.

1 hour ago, dude said:

Why don't you go outside and play a game of hide and go fuck yourself.

Archived