Hamer Fan Club Message Center

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 0:01 PM, currypowder said:

Hey Dude, there's a certain amount of back and forth that goes on around here among the members, especially those that have been around for decades. Ting was just being himself, no harm indented, and his post was certainly not made out of ignorance. You've been here for, what, 10 minutes. Hang out, get to know the members here before firing off like that. We're a likable bunch.

Actually, I've been browsing this site for the better part of 10 years. There are decent people here, but there are also jerks. I have always been turned off by the constant ridiculing that transpires here, of other people selling Hamer guitars on the web.

However, it is also a good place to buy and sell Hamer guitars, as well as get some expert info. So I take the good with the bad.

I didn't fire off to anyone. I merely pointed out to someone who decided to make a remark on a conversation that I was participating in, that they should read the whole thread before making a comment out of ignorance (definition of ignorance=unaware, uninformed). And, of course, the ignorant person only acted worse when his behavior was spotlighted. 

This thread is taking the wrong turn right now. The Tally is just to nice.

Contestants please go out together and have a beer.

15 hours ago, gorch said:

This thread is taking the wrong turn right now. The Tally is just to nice.

Contestants please go out together and have a beer.

And thinking it was my fault - kind of, by bringing up the ad... 🤔😌

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 2:09 PM, Montelovesco said:

And thinking it was my fault - kind of, by bringing up the ad... 🤔😌

Hey, I owe you a huge vote of gratitude...because I am the new owner and it is absolutely top shelf!  So Thanks!!   And by the way...   I spent the first years of the 70's in Bavaria (Neu Ulm)...  in three short years I went from 185 to 235 pounds....   Beer to your doorstep!?   Seriously??    And the food...  oh, my!!   Took me years to recover my waist line..  lol!!  

Glad you liked it. Neu-Ulm is a bit afar from me (Hof), and the beer is, of course, not half as good as here... 😎🍺

I am glad you like the Tally which to me is not only a dream model but has my favoured color, too...

Archived