Hamer Fan Club Message Center

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Cheers mate, looks like this character is one of those oddly regular examples of a seller advertising another person/shops stock as evidenced by feedback. Thus guitar might be the property or ex property of a Japanese owner who appeared on the Gamer Facebook page... if so, I believe Joe had some correspondence....

the guitar itself looks ok to me, used and with some replaced bits, for the right price it would be great!

• 4 months later...

What's with the pickup rings? In that it has pickup rings LOL

Seriously, both 2HBs I had back in the day were direct mounts.

3 minutes ago, Jeff R said:

What's with the pickup rings? In that it has pickup rings LOL

Seriously, both 2HBs I had back in the day were direct mounts.

Yeah, I noticed that too, but I thought I'd put it on his radar...or someone else's if it doesn't work out for him. 

As hard as it is to find a 2HB nowaways (look at the dates on this thread alone) ...

The ringed one above is exactly what you seek if you add eight tiny dowels and a pro Stike refin (in your finish of choice, added bonus). Even after investing in Stike paint, you will be in for what I'd consider a very fair price, actually less.

Plus it's a maple board ... even more rare.

The more I think about that one ^^^, the more I think you ought to hit it and if you don't, that I should hit it LOL

• 1 month later...

42 minutes ago, Studio Custom said:

That is heavily modified and 40% over what a clean example sells for. 

...so this endless story will continue.

(continued on page 3)

Thanks for looking everyone, I can’t get on the GC website, they have a wanky splash page that comes up if you are outside the US and everything is blocked :(

That one on reverb is pricey and does indeed have a load of mods - over 1200 quid before shipping and import duty and VAT.

I’d love one of these, but sadly not this one!

Archived