Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA- Special FM for Sale Locally here in Utah-

Could this smile / crescent be the repair?  Doesn't look that bad.  More detail of the actual repair would be helpful.

664x500

Otherwise, beautiful guitar.  

664x500

The Punkavenger FM I owned for a year or so was a fantastic guitar.  Sold only to fund purchase of the Kiz Senior.

That's cool,    doesn't look that bad,   am partial to the 95-97 FM's (not sure they made that

many after that)  as they seem to have slightly fuller necks than the 93's.      

1 hour ago, polara said:

There are photos. Looks like it wasn't bad. I'd hit it.

You mean where it says '7 photos/ view all'? Jeez I need to quit huffing paint thinner at work......

Well, I picked her up for an HFC'r and will be getting it shipped out to the lucky new owner.  This guitar was such a good deal it might make the whole $350 thingy the $500 thingy. ;)

This guitar is pretty darn amazing.  Rings like a bell.   

I've added a condition to my "good deed."   If the new owner decides to sell it- it's coming back to me at the same price   :)

IMG_5348.JPG

interesting topic. I have a 92 with the same issue. I bought it online and was told it was in great shape.

Not only did it have this repair, it was filthy...like, never cleaned since 93.

I am selling it, and would be willing to do it for $500 + fee's/shipping because I'm after something else right now. I paid $750 for it.

All back together....

I put the blue tape to keep the gunk out that I was cleaning out of there. Comes with OHSC .

Let me know if your interested.

IMG_20141008_181137.jpg

20170815_212742.jpg

Archived