Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I obviously have a dual interest in these. Would any of you have an interest? Thinking of ordering some.

I want one... or two! With their necklace, yes. Skin of any snake will do --I don't know anything about snakes anyway. :) 

However, I strongly prefer the following shape --the rounder points are important to me:

r1bhxrjcdmejwynl7kz5.jpg

Dunlop-512P14-Primetone-Triangle-Sculpte

Please keep me posted! :) 

On 8/14/2017 at 8:50 AM, zorrow said:

I want one... or two! With their necklace, yes. Skin of any snake will do --I don't know anything about snakes anyway. :) 

However, I strongly prefer the following shape --the rounder points are important to me:

r1bhxrjcdmejwynl7kz5.jpg

Dunlop-512P14-Primetone-Triangle-Sculpte

Please keep me posted! :) 

I'll definitely put in for the upgrades when I make the order. She seems eager to work with me, :D

• 3 weeks later...

I've received the 2 that I ordered for Brandon and me. I would say they are not functional guitar picks but a novelty item and a really beautiful necklace. There are two sides to the pick. There is a flat side that is a flat, silver reflective material. Possible aluminum. Then the resin is and snake skin are on the other side. This is how it gets its bright amber glow. I haven't been in contact with her yet to tell her my opinion but looking at the way it is made I doubt she can bevel both sides. 

Having said that, if you guys were interested in these just for a cool, usable pick then you may want to reconsider your order. I'll be contacting everyone who expressed interest for a final order. I'll try to get pics that will explain better than my words but right now I can't walk. 

Archived