Hamer Fan Club Message Center

SOLD: 3 Hamers, T-51F, Newport, Eclipse

Since I bought my dream Hamer for KofSeattle, the Aztec Gold Studio Custom, I've decide to let go of severl great Hamers that don't get the attention they deserve. All prices include shipping and can be made by paypal or other methods.

Pics of all 3 guitars are here, though I'll include a teaser pic of each below - https://1drv.ms/a/s!AoLRRT1O_HxXriHoEYql6EFUwwYd

SOLD - First up is a near mint 1996 T-51F. I purchased this from Gruhn's last year and it was part of the large lot of Hamer consignments from a collector. For those unfamiliar with this model, it's a T-51 with a Fishman power bridge to run an acoustic signal when using a stereo cable.You can play electric only, acoustic only or blend the 2. The 2 knobs are electric volume and acoustic volume with a 3 way mini switch in the middle. Unlike many other T-51s I've come across, this one is light at 7.5 pounds. I'm guessing the body is ash due to the weight. I seldom describe guitars I sell as near mint, but this one truly is, I cannot find a mark on it. What sold me on it when I played it was the neck. I don't typically like maple fretboards, but the finish on the neck is satin and therefore I found it a joy to play. It comes in the original hard shell case and I will include a stereo cord that is necessary to engage the acoustic pickup. $1,050.

y4mVdRdliLDY3-7bhhsUOtB50wVYzbaZIgTua4iO

SOLD - Next up is a 2001 Newport in black cherry burst. I just love the finish on this one. I'm not sure how much I need to describe it, it's a typical Newport, Phat Cat pickups, Bigsby, bound body, neck & headstock. Condition wise it's in very good shape, but not without a small amount of play wear. The back has some light scratches and a very small amount of buckle rash. The front is on great shape with one very small (pencil tip size) indent that doesn't go through the finish. It did not come with an original case, but I picked up an Epiphone 339 case and it fits very snugly in it. Lightweight at 7.3 pounds. $1,050.

y4m4z6jrmNIsh_PWKErDB8B5zmRV1kP4H6JKy8DZ

SOLD - Last, but not least, is a 1994 Eclipse in transparent red finish. Cosmetically, I would describe this as good. It has a dent on the front about an inch long, but not through the finish. Some hameritis at the neck joint and along the side of the fretboard (all the finish is there, though. There's a small ding through the finish on the back/top of the headstock. The most significant is a couple of pretty good size dings on the bottom where it looks like it might have been dropped (not by me, though). I've taken pics of all of these issues, but please ask questions. However, the guitar itself is solid and plays great, everything sounds and plays as it should. The bridge has been upgraded to a model that has individually adjustable saddles, I do not have the original. No original hard case with this one either, but it will include a nice Gator hard case. $650

y4mwuWMfcCJXxKw9TvaJHS9eqyVl5RWjHqTi1Wzr

y4mAPsyqU3-M-WLBaOAEGC6GTkFH2Z7ZBVQtt8QZ

T-51! SOMEDAY I will find a "Tele" I can bond with.  But I guess I need to downsize a bit more first.....

Still have TWO Hamers to "outplace".

Archived