Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Eric Gales Meets The Captain.

Wow. Thanks for posting. I don't know; I think that was extraordinary, in a number of ways.

Leaving aside the absolutely stupendous musicality of Eric Gales, the Anderton's fellow asked some thoughtful questions that prompted some deep reflection on Gales' part. He's been through a lot and has come out the other side.

Then, once he got back into playing, I was just floored. He's an incredible talent. Inspiring stuff. One of the best hours I've spent in a while. Thanks again for posting.

14 hours ago, Navigator said:

Wow. Thanks for posting. I don't know; I think that was extraordinary, in a number of ways.

Leaving aside the absolutely stupendous musicality of Eric Gales, the Anderton's fellow asked some thoughtful questions that prompted some deep reflection on Gales' part. He's been through a lot and has come out the other side.

Then, once he got back into playing, I was just floored. He's an incredible talent. Inspiring stuff. One of the best hours I've spent in a while. Thanks again for posting.

I've been watching him play for only a few years now. I'm very inspired by his playing. I got more out of the interview in this case. The Captain touched very lightly on the subject of addiction and Eric's response came like the floodwaters over the damn. I've never heard Eric reflect on things so deeply. You could see him choose his words very carefully and there was almost more said in his silent reflection than his words. I'm glad you got something out of this.

Archived