Hamer Fan Club Message Center

SOLD 2017 Knaggs SSC Tier I SOLD

Here's the original Reverb ad from Rebel Guitars -Knaggs largest volume dealer

https://reverb.com/item/4196550-knaggs-guitars-steve-stevens-ssc-in-ocean-blue-burst-with-tier-1-top-plus-signed-raygun-backplate

Looking to sell mainly but might trade even for an R8 or R9 or a PRS modern eagle I or II. Also interested in super strats, Lentz, Tyler, Anderson etc.

This is a very special guitar -one look will tell you that however you have to get this beast in your hands!!! It just feels perfect! Knaggs build quality is second to none and shows in ever detail from the carefully matched curly maple quilt to the unbelievable inlay work this Knaggs is peerless. The BK pickups complete the package making this a complete tone machine. A complete Baseball player is said to be a "five tool" player (speed, arm, fielding, high ave, power).
This is truly a 5 tool guitar
1. Looks -Best looking guitar I have ever seen in blue!
2. Feel- Everything about this guitar contributes to it's feel, the sublime neck carve, the butter smooth frets
3. Tone- Bare Knuckles -These are very balanced pickups that go from PAF growl to metal mania to brilliant cleans
4. Action- Having collected guitars for many years I know some guitars are just not going to play well with low action, this one is capable of any set-up
5. Quality-I have said it before but it is worth repeating Knaggs quality is second to none

Comes with OHSC Gun and COA!

9lbs on the dot. 1.687 nut width Neck is Medium C (.920-.980) Dead on Mint

SOLD

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-23%20at%2011.18.
DSC08037_zpsb4xsdkgk.jpg

That is a beaut.....And I DO have a Modern Eagle 1 (SC). Hmmmmm.

OTOH, I still have too many SCs, so I had better just look, not act. GLWS.

That's the first time I've been tempted by a Knaggs - that's perfect!

Archived