Hamer Fan Club Message Center

91% discount steve stevens!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, SSII x 2 said:

Holy crap, that's a beauty!

Not only a really beauty hamer, its near an eclipse price . Its a temptation. Its really a good deal, aside the funny 91% discount:lol:

1 hour ago, Ed Rechts said:

Well, half of that second sentence is at least true

Not sure what that's supposed to mean?  I've probably spent enough to buy a small rental home with Greg and never had one thing to complain about.  You must mean that he's not a "long time" HFC'r.  Yeah, that has to be it.

2 hours ago, The Shark said:

Not sure what that's supposed to mean?  I've probably spent enough to buy a small rental home with Greg and never had one thing to complain about.  You must mean that he's not a "long time" HFC'r.  Yeah, that has to be it.

Lots of people profess to have had good interactions with Greg, but there have been more than a few who have registered complaints over the years.  He's personally attacked me for confirming that a sales rep told me he was delinquent on his account with a vendor.  However, that never stopped him from trying to sell me stuff whilst bad mouthing other HFC members, significant ones at that.  I'm actually surprised he is still in business post divorce, I'd figured her to be the one doing the accounting.  In the end, I don't care what he does, I've long ago decided to not do business with him. 

4 minutes ago, Studio Custom said:

Lots of people profess to have had good interactions with Greg, but there have been more than a few who have registered complaints over the years.  He's personally attacked me for confirming that a sales rep told me he was delinquent on his account with a vendor.  However, that never stopped him from trying to sell me stuff whilst bad mouthing other HFC members, significant ones at that.  I'm actually surprised he is still in business post divorce, I'd figured her to be the one doing the accounting.  In the end, I don't care what he does, I've long ago decided to not do business with him. 

All that messages probably explain why this beauty still available. God to know guys

2 hours ago, The Shark said:

I've spent enough with him to purchase a Tuff Shed B)

and the guitars were friggin perfect!

1 hour ago, Studio Custom said:

So, you've only heard "complaints over the years" and a "sales rep" is to be trusted implicitly.  And if he were behind on an account that would be a reason for him not to "try to sell" gear?  Mentioning his divorce is below the belt.  Nice job.

1 hour ago, The Shark said:

So, you've only heard "complaints over the years" and a "sales rep" is to be trusted implicitly.  And if he were behind on an account that would be a reason for him not to "try to sell" gear?  Mentioning his divorce is below the belt.  Nice job.

It is what it is.  

Greg's done alright by me. If it weren't for him the run of Sustain Block guitars in the early '00s wouldn't have gotten done, and I wouldn't own 2 of the best guitars I've ever played.

1 hour ago, Studio Custom said:

It is what it is.  

Not really.  

I don't know Greg from Adam, but  ^ ^ this ^ ^  is a fully chickenshit post that is nothing more than a personal attack on another HFC member.   We should be above that sort of petty, personal, shit.  

That post would fit in just fine over on TGP.  

. . . . And as they say, "that we ain't".

44 minutes ago, Boomerang~Junkie said:

Not really.  

I don't know Greg from Adam, but  ^ ^ this ^ ^  is a fully chickenshit post that is nothing more than a personal attack on another HFC member.   We should be above that sort of petty, personal, shit.  

That post would fit in just fine over on TGP.  

. . . . And as they say, "that we ain't".

I do know him "from Adam" and you are correct sir. 

Archived