Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Have guitar, will travel

I've been working in Maine a lot lately, for a week at a time.  Scheduled for three more weeks in the next five.  I take a Telecaster to play in the hotel room in the evenings.  I leave the Slammer Series Sunburst at home because to get to Maine, I drive through Canada and I don't have a CITES certificate for the Hamer's rosewood fingerboard.

I was just wanking away about a half hour ago on this set up- my travel rig: Yamaha THX & the Hamer Diablo, my practice ax in the upstairs office at home as well. 

IMG_4443.JPG

2 hours ago, diablo175 said:

I was just wanking away about a half hour ago on this set up- my travel rig: Yamaha THX & the Hamer Diablo, my practice ax in the upstairs office at home as well. 

IMG_4443.JPG

I've often wondered why your forum handle wasn't californian175...  Now I know. :D 

5 hours ago, Rich_S said:

I've been working in Maine a lot lately, for a week at a time.  Scheduled for three more weeks in the next five.  I take a Telecaster to play in the hotel room in the evenings.  I leave the Slammer Series Sunburst at home because to get to Maine, I drive through Canada and I don't have a CITES certificate for the Hamer's rosewood fingerboard.

Check out buck dancers choice in Portland if you're nearby.  Portland has always had a quirky but cool vibe so interesting things can pop up there and the gc.   

The cigar box had been traveling with us to eastern Germany this summer. It had been fun playing on the camp ground.

Cigar box guitar

Archived