Hamer Fan Club Message Center

*SOLD* Maven Peal Tuskadaro 50 watt head - variable wattage, Plexi boutique

EDIT 10 SEP 1740CST - SOLD.

Selling a rare and awesome Maven Peal Tuskadaro variable wattage head. This thing is seriously the best Plexi tone I've ever heard - and I've owned/played the vast majority of them all. There's three types of boost (each channel and preamp) available with the flip of a toggle switch and the sag is variable as well. Sounds flippin' huge. Some amps advertise that they can emulate cranked Plexi tone at lower volumes and hardly any of them make the grade - this amp can actually do it.

I'm downsizing and this is part of that effort. I honestly want to keep it, but I'm sticking to my commitment to get light on the gear as I start looking at a military retirement.

Cosmetic condition is very good and a solid 9.5/10. Some very faint blemishes in the tolex, but you'll need a bright light and the right angle to find them.

Incredible boutique head, with the best Marshall Plexi Super Lead tone at virtually any volume level. Here's the details:

•The most advanced power section in a guitar amp, as it literally produces exactly the wattage desired allowing you to have great cranked up tone an feel at the right volume level
•Based on the Marshall Super lead it has two interactive channels, bright and normal, along with the 3 band EQ, and presence controls
•Each channel has its own boost, and there is also a preamp boost which can be activated via footswitch or front panel (great for soloing)
•The wattage knob controls the actual wattage produced, from 1 to 50 watts
•The Preamp Boost switch and SAG knob really work together to allow you to control the amps feel, response, touch sensitivity, and attack, making it tighter or looser, and they are incredibly effective
•1/4" line out
•Speaker outputs for 4 (two), 8 (two) and 16 (one) cabs
•Biasmart system allows you to easily and quickly bias your tubes to taste (cords included)
•Owners manual with great details and suggested settings (for Marshall Plexi / Super Lead, Bassman/Tweed Twin/JTM 45, and Hiwatt amps tone) to dial the amp in and leverage its powerful capabilities
•Two EL34 power tubes and three 12ax7 preamp tubes included
•You can play the following power tubes: EL34, 6CA7, KT77, KT66, 5881, 6L6GC, 6550, KT90, and 7581. So you can dial in an amazing array of classic amp tones here. The manual provides the recommended bias setting for each tube type. Various preamp tubes, including: 12ax7, 12at7, 12au7, and 12ay7 can all be used too.
•29.5" wide X 13" deep X 12.25" tall
•52 lbs

Will ship in the stock custom heavy wooden crate for maximum protection. This a large crate and the shipping charges reflect that fact.

I also have an Avatar Signature 2x12 loaded with Scumback M75s ( shown in the pic) that I'd consider letting go as well.

It's also on Ebay, but I'd rather sell it here. $950 net to me after shipping and fees.

More pics on the FeePay listing: Tuskadaro Ebay Listing .

IMG_4736.JPG

Archived