Hamer Fan Club Message Center

The only thing that will stop gas is...

bubs_42

Reality, the reality of actually stepping on a stage and utilizing what you have. Then realizing that everything you left at home my not get used. I put that little Class 5 Marshall on top of 1x12 to get it near butt level and let it rip. The little amp and the Junior killed it, even though I took 3 guitars. Some how some way I forgot to put the back plate on the Nighthawk and when I pulled it out I pulled off the pickup lead. So I pulled out the Pirate Special, PLUCK PLUCK and popped a string. I was high and dry with that one guitar for the whole night and it did not let me down. Pictures to come. 

You are so right.

The last gig I brought 0531 and only one 15" cabinet instead of two.

Theyre just too heavy.

Sure enough that and 2-12" cabs were all I needed.

Rock on! The fucking gig gremlins that always occur may have rattled you (what happens when I break a string on the Jr?), but you rocked thru it, just like BITD when we all only gigged with the one guitar we had. Cannot wait for the pics, Bub~

14 hours ago, crunchee said:

Being broke is pretty good at stopping GAS in it's tracks, too.  Especially if it's divorce-induced.  :rolleyes::lol:

Being broke sometimes makes it worse. Nothing worse than not being able to scratch that itch. By mid week i'll be posting things FS. Amp, Cabinets, Parts, Guitars. 

No doubt. I was just suprised how well it went. Most likely I put the marshall back at the rehearsal space and sell my Fuchs, 3 Cabs, Attenuator, Modded Tele Monster and possible the Nighthawk. And just commit dammit! I just finished up taking pictures of most of it. 

Archived