Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Gene Simmons Vault

Steve Haynie

18 minutes ago, Steve Haynie said:

Well, well, well!  Gene Simmons is trying to do something for his fans in providing opportunities to meet with them. 

Gene Simmons Vault 

For $2000 you can do a meet and greet with Gene where he hands you some cool expensive merchandise.  For $50,000 he will come to your house. 

For $70 000 he won't come to your house.

26 minutes ago, Studio Custom said:

He charges by the hour, like an attorney, or prostitute.

He wants to be seen as an attorney, but acts like a prostitute. 

And yet, if I had $2000 bucks to burn I would be on my way to Atlanta. 

I knew a girl in Atlanta who was a major KISS fan wearing the costumes and enjoying some of the collectors items when they were not expensive.  She was every bit the ultimate fan, but she would never be able to afford to be one now.  KISS, and many other bands, have tiered levels of fandom into those who can buy access and those who cannot. 

I miss the days of hanging around outside a concert hall and getting quick autographs. 

4 hours ago, Steve Haynie said:

He burned those photos in an episode of his TV show. 

They are probably scanned and stored on a flash drive somewhere. 

I never watched his show, so  I Googled the topic.  According to this, it wasn't Gene, but his wife that did the burning:

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/gene-simmons-nudie-pictures-burned/

Ah, the things that have to be sacrificed for marital harmony!  :rolleyes::lol:

Just heard him on Fox Business (Mornings with Maria), XM radio on my way into work.  I thought it humorous Maria introduced him as "entrepreneur, Gene Simmons" as opposed to "musician, Gene Simmons."  The takeaway from the interview was: this box set is the most monumental box set ever offered in the history of box sets!  :lol:

On the other hand, he did a fine job and was extremely respectful to Maria.  I kept waiting on him to hit on her, but he never even came close.  Our little Gene is growing up (more likely, he did the calculation of whether he profited more hitting on her vs. being respectful and the dollars were higher being respectful)!  

Archived