Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Les Paul LPS LTD now $1650!!!

HFC pricing for these beauties

Phantom  Custom SOLD

1996 Daytona SOLDI am the second owner of this beautiful strat. She's a light weight and very resonant instrument (guessing 7lbs but will weigh it in the morning).  Neck feels amazing too .840 tapers to .880. Frets recently polished to 1600 mirror finish and fretboard and metal parts cleaned and oiled -plays like new. Duncan Custom pickups. -This guitar is a blues machine, sure you can get rock tones and classic strat goodness but she just oozes blues IMHO.  Comes with OHSC. She's in VG++ condition and the frets have a lifetime of wear remaining. I cannot find the trem arm but will look again. Whoever buys this will be stoked it is head and shoulders above strats costing 2-3xmore.

Les Paul $1800 -is what I need to clear -Excellent shape, This is was part of the Limited Run 2007 Gibson did in the Manhattan Blue -I love the subtle fade to the finish and the broad flame top with elegant bound body, board and HS. The caps are PIO and the pots were upgraded to Dimarzio to allow for push/pull coil splitting, The pickups are hand wound PAFs from Brierley in Austalia -excellent excellent. I have the original BBs Just ad $80 for both sets. Also has locking Grovers added (no extra holes). Overall a nice LPS that plays extremely well and with the upgrades she's a beast!  Comes with OHSC and case cadny/ppwrk

Knaggs SOLD is what I need to clear -Born in December 2014 this Knaggs was purchased new in 2015. The pictures do not do it justice, the finish is just exceptional!  I have been blessed to own several of Joe's guitars and they are all unique and exceptionally high quality. This one has to be the most versatile of the lot. No guitar will give an all-in-one Tele/paul/strat but boy this one is close, you could most definitely go all night with this one guitar and cover tons of ground. It's the most expensive of the lot however it's totally a bargain so if your budget allows it's a great one. 8lbs Comes with OHSC case candy/COA/ppwrk

DSC08097_zpsllod3aay.jpg
DSC08095_zpsk48wqrjj.jpg
DSC08512_zpsjhs4tqwr.jpg
DSC08524_zpsmble6l0e.jpg
DSC08521_zps7byqgc0u.jpg
DSC08516_zpsactp1qce.jpg
DSC08520_zpscbib9fy6.jpg
DSC08093_zpspymhukav.jpg
DSC08087_zpss9we4wrd.jpg
DSC08325_zpsedwg23z4.jpg
DSC08324_zpsmjmdx2ye.jpg
DSC08319_zpscrnmqxoi.jpg
DSC08329_zpshtimiyso.jpg

Killer LP!

I had one like that, but mine was a numbered '03 model - I think yours has a much nicer "burst".  Great finish...

BlueLPLEincase.jpg

2 hours ago, Montelovesco said:

What about the CITES stuff on that Daytona (and shipping to Europe, of course)?  I might be interested - its BLUE!

Thanks for posting interest in my Daytona.

I have shipped dozens of guitars overseas and never had any issues whatsoever.  I want you to be comfortable with this so I will assure that you will be refunded 100% in the event (which again is extremely unlikely) that the guitar is stopped and sent back for CITES. That means you get the $750 and shipping (I'd need to get you a shipping quote) though if you are interested.

p..s. I tried to PM you and could not... Is your inbox full?

I'm not 100% sure, but I understand that if a guitar is seized by Customs under CITES, it's not always returned to the sender.  I know of at least 2-3 cases where an instrument was confiscated and/or destroyed.

You'll have to check on whatever the current stance is on that with Customs, obviously, but I'd definitely check as things have changed since January.

3 minutes ago, cmatthes said:

I'm not 100% sure, but I understand that if a guitar is seized by Customs under CITES, it's not always returned to the sender.  I know of at least 2-3 cases where an instrument was confiscated and/or destroyed.

You'll have to check on whatever the current stance is on that with Customs, obviously, but I'd definitely check as things have changed since January.

I have heard the same since the new rules.  Not only do they confiscate, they destroy the property in question, It is NOT returned to sender under the new rules.  I do have a Horror story from a few years back and customs.  I will never deal outside of the USA, save for Canada again, EVER!  They pretty much Ruined a 6k guitar that had zero violations but decided it was their duty to Maul the guitar and just put the parts back into the case and send it along(I thought the guitar was lost since it had been 10 weeks).  Couldn't even file a insurance claim since it was customs and not the carrier that did the damage.  Never again.

G

> I know of at least 2-3 cases where an instrument was confiscated and/or destroyed.

Such tragic irony - Rosewood is scarce and we want to protect it so lets destroy some! :-)

Reminds me of the recent Equifax breach. We screwed up and potentially let some of your personal data be stolen so please give us more personal information to protect yourself???? 

5 minutes ago, HAMERMAN said:

> I know of at least 2-3 cases where an instrument was confiscated and/or destroyed.

Such tragic irony - Rosewood is scarce and we want to protect it so lets destroy some! :-)

Reminds me of the recent Equifax breach. We screwed up and potentially let some of your personal data be stolen so please give us more personal information to protect yourself???? 

EXACTLY!

G

4 hours ago, cmatthes said:

Wouldn't it be great if common sense could prevail and we could lobby for a "Hamer USA" exception?  

I submit:

1. Hamer USA production ended December 2012; no Hamer USA guitars were manufactured after 2012.
  2. CITES regulation of non-Brazilian rosewood went into effect 2 January, 2017, ∴
  3. ALL Hamer USA guitars (exclusive of those few with Brazilian rosewood boards) are pre-convention. 

I suppose that's too logical...   <_<

On 9/15/2017 at 3:19 PM, velorush said:
  1. Hamer USA production ended December 2012; no Hamer USA guitars were manufactured after 2012.
  2. CITES regulation of non-Brazilian rosewood went into effect 2 January, 2017, ∴
  3. ALL Hamer USA guitars (exclusive of those few with Brazilian rosewood boards) are pre-convention. 

I suppose that's too logical...   <_<

It doesn't change your argument, but there were Hamer guitars made up until 2014 - they just stopped taking orders for new ones in December, 2012.

Archived