Hamer Fan Club Message Center

UPDATE be careful scam!! Hamer Californian on Reverb

Contacted me again attempting to sell it for more, because he has photos now

And after threaten me not to sell any other guitar. 

LOL

found this listing on reverb 
https://reverb.com/item/6585716-hamer-usa-californian-elite-1991-ir-ohsc-warranty-card

contacted seller through what's up since I live not far from him.

seller refuses to send me additional pictures, unless I pay him,
very busy, and can't take more photos because guitar not with him right now, but if I pay now his friend can ship it for me.

other guitar I saw from this account and couple other accounts on German eBay is maple body black Hamer Chaparral with removed Sustainiac.

Trying to push me, if won't pay now it would be more expensive next week, he is going to sell this guitar for somebody else etc etc. very very wired person.

075DAFA5-97C1-48CA-9F46-7A2274FDB122.png

B7E5764D-0096-4268-B64F-24F77F58BEBC.png

Has a lot of the hallmarks of a scammer - note that none of the pics of the guitars (he) is selling have the same backgrounds, format, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

He is running totally opposite of what you do when your a honest seller, be reasonable with requests,[snapping some clear photos of the  a guitar these days is quick and easy so charging extra for those is a outright joke] and providing the buyer with the with confidence that what your selling is accurate with your description of the guitar.If your selling a guitar or anything for that matter and you want to make the sale you do everything reasonable to make that happen..............including lowering the price...................not raising it because your buyer wants photos.:lol:...............he is nervous for a reason................... liars always are.

40 minutes ago, donner said:

Useful instrument for bargain hunters:

bullshit_detector4.GIF

And now everybody sing along: „Back in the garage...“

Everyone should have one of those! LOL!

Side note:  Every one of us IS  born with an excellent one of these. 

However, many of us either learn to, choose to or are otherwise conditioned to ignore the needle bending BS moments in life.  Its how you get things like the Warren Harding Error and really smart dudes who end up marrying crazy hot looking peelers who are actually brutal, Gold-diggers who take all their shit and leave them broke.  All his friends saw it coming from day one - but the (now) broke dude didn't?!?  But that's a discussion for another thread and a bottle of Scotch or Bourbon.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Reverb scammer . . . . . . . . . 

Ernest Hemmingway is said to have said that what every man needs in life is a built in, shockproof, 100% accurate bullshit detector.  

Donner:  Yours looks accurate, but not shockproof.  I can't tell if it is built in, or not.  

Archived