Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB Hamer Californian or Chaparral in Europe (US Possibly)

That guy is probably making fraud of some kind. I contacted him, he refuses to send me extra photos unless I pay him right now "discounted price", he can take photos next week(he not at home), but if I pay right now his friend can ship it to me(but can't take pictures ?? WTF)

8 hours ago, dand2305 said:

Yeah and that's is surprising. I always thought that 99% of fraud listings are strat, tele, les paul fake copy, not hamer.

Yeah, we had seen fraud Hamer listings here before. Those guys must be experts and have great taste. :P

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, vitass said:

but, it is no a Cali, but pretty Centaura

So sorry, I admit I´m a layman in terms of Superstrats.

But it´s advertised as one, at least...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This is the saddest thread I’ve seen here in a while.  Surely there are good Boomer-Californians in Europe somewhere!

Why can’t you get one from the US?  Many of them with boomerangs have ebony fretboards, so there shouldn’t be CITES issues.  Am I missing something?

Yep, there are some export taxes, vat and all that good stuff that can be up to 30% of original price. I’ll need to go to customs office write dozen of papers etc.

I have Euro, seller in USA wants dollar, PayPal has horrible exchange rate. I might get guitar from USA but it going to cost me more money that if I get it here. Maybe somebody knows way to smuggle guitar in EU without all of that, but not me

That’s why I’m looking to get it in EU:)

But might consider to get in from USA if I find it cheap.

Archived