Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB Hamer Californian or Chaparral in Europe (US Possibly)

3 hours ago, dand2305 said:

I have Euro, seller in USA wants dollar, PayPal has horrible exchange rate.

Regarding this ^ problem (and any other exchange rate/transfers to other currencies within EU) have a look at http://www.transferwise.com

Their xchange rates and transfer fees are a lot better than pp's.

Has worked out fine everytime I have used that service (more than int'l 10 tranfers so far).

On 9/19/2017 at 3:47 PM, dand2305 said:

That guy is probably making fraud of some kind. I contacted him, he refuses to send me extra photos unless I pay him right now "discounted price", he can take photos next week(he not at home), but if I pay right now his friend can ship it to me(but can't take pictures ?? WTF)

That sounds perfectly unreasonable to me.:wacko:..................not that hard to take  photos these days.

• 2 weeks later...

Dand2305,  where are you located?  I might be able to help you as I am making alot of trips to the EU.  I am always up for a good "smuggle" across the boarders.   You can email me at [email protected] if you don't want to share that openly here.  

Peter 

9 hours ago, HamStd said:

Dand2305,  where are you located?  I might be able to help you as I am making alot of trips to the EU.  I am always up for a good "smuggle" across the boarders.   You can email me at [email protected] if you don't want to share that openly here.  

Peter 

This reply is something that happens in my dreams!

What Kind of Californian are you looking for I may be looking to part with a few of mine.  and i am headed to Europe next month.  i know i haven't been active on this site for a while but i could meet you in person.  i m thinking about the Jet Black USA with Boomerangs that i may part with and i have 2 steve stevens that I'm thinking about putting on the market.  i also have a californian with scalloped fretboard that i would part with if the price was right.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you still interested? I have a Hamer Californian (USA build, ´89). I thought about selling it. The tremolo on the pictures in NOT original, but I just odered one from the States. So the guitar will be back in the original setup soon. The original tremolo was chrome. But it looked horrible after I lived in the carribean for a couple of years (salty huminity). So I changed with a charvel floyd rose tremolo.

I did a lot of gigs with the guitar, what you can tell by a look at the back of the guitar.

PLEK did work on the guitar frets, you might know the company. They left a sticker on the back of the head.

Have a look: Hamer Californian

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2018 at 3:55 PM, janw said:

Are you still interested? I have a Hamer Californian (USA build, ´89). I thought about selling it. The tremolo on the pictures in NOT original, but I just odered one from the States. So the guitar will be back in the original setup soon. The original tremolo was chrome. But it looked horrible after I lived in the carribean for a couple of years (salty huminity). So I changed with a charvel floyd rose tremolo.

I did a lot of gigs with the guitar, what you can tell by a look at the back of the guitar.

PLEK did work on the guitar frets, you might know the company. They left a sticker on the back of the head.

Have a look: Hamer Californian

Just out of morbid interest...PM'd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived