Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown!

bubs_42

Listened to the album on the way home today. Good, but I had expected more. Still, great to see young people rock out with guitars. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I watched the Youtube video in the original post above last September.   I woke up yesterday, read the news on my phone and was presented with a targeted ad about Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown playing at the Mercury Lounge in NYC, which is a 10 minute walk.  Thank you Google. I was not aware of this venue.   I bought a ticket online for $20 and was in.   

I shared video with my wife and her comment was "your show last night looks kind of retro."   Yes.  Guitar rock.  Great show, small venue.   

w88Hxtb.jpg

mSusIHi.jpg

More Pics

Killer show opening for Blackberry Smoke on Saturday night at the House of Blues Boston. The band is tight and put on a high energy Rock (with a capital R) show. Tyler
Bryant has all the makings of a rock star. He's got the looks, moves, attitude and energy that makes for an excellent front man. Graham Whitford showed his roots with a killer riff in the very first song that would easily fit on any Aerosmith record. Everyone in the band can play. Songs are good to very good, but not quite great. They just need the one undeniable song that you can't get out of your head to put them over the top. Lots of potential in an already good band.

Archived