Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Ain't it the truth...... bastards

Disturber

1. I am a regular listener to Feedback on XM and they speak often about this guy (and, other than his brother, Noel, not in a complementary way).  Oasis was big during my child-raising years, so I have no idea of them.  This video seems to confirm everything the Feedback hosts ever intimated about him.  
  2. Secondly, couldn't hear that great here at work, but with the constant barrage of F-bombs, I have to wonder what it was they bleeped at 0:19.   
  3. I think he's confused "why there are no real rock 'n roll stars around, anymore" with 'why he's no longer a rock 'n roll star.'  Given his attitude and general disposition, I don't think it has much to do with downloads.  Would anyone want to make music with this guy?  I wouldn't want to make tea with him!  

3 hours ago, cynic said:

I have heard a song off his new effort. I like it as much as any Oasis track. 

There are two, three tracks out on Spotify from his coming album. They are really good. Looking forward to hearing more. Liam is a legend, and he's a great rock singer and frontman.

10 hours ago, velorush said:
  2. Secondly, couldn't hear that great here at work, but with the constant barrage of F-bombs, I have to wonder what it was they bleeped at 0:19.   

Ha!  I thought the same, but I believe it was a See You Next Tuesday.  Apparently that's too much for the Beeb.

Archived