Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: 1994 Hamer T-51

Typical butterscotch over ash/maple board Hamer T-51 for sale.  Clean condition with no dings or fret wear.  Previous owner installed a round string tree for the B/E strings about even with the A string tuner, and has a Wilkenson vintage style tele bridge with 3 brass saddles (original Wilkie bridge is included as well).  The only issue with the guitar is that the skunk stripe is slightly raised behind frets 9-14; it went back to the factory where it was sanded flush and reshot, but it can still be felt.  Not tall enough to photo, and it's been stable with .010s both before and after the repair work.  Typical weight (mid 8 lbs I'd guess) for an early 90's ash bodied T-51, and plays and sounds like it should.  $500 local pickup or $575 US shipped continental US including Fender gig bag. Tweed Fender hardshell case in decent (slightly dingy) condition available instead of gig bag for an additional $50.  Can email photos until I get imgur figured out, but it looks like every other butterscotch T-51.  Contact me at [email protected] with any questions.  Selling only to fund yet another tele indiscretion lol. Thanks, stonge.

13 hours ago, Gtrdudes said:

If that falls through let me know. I live very close.

Oh, I have cash in hand. If that helps. 

one person has passed on it (due to a happy surprise gift), and one local is ahead of you but you are next if they decline. 

Archived