Hamer Fan Club Message Center

TC Electronic G System - 2013 Model - $450.00

Up for sale is a 2013 model TC Electronic G System Guitar Effects Pedal purchased new from Uniquesquared.com in July 2013.

This is a very nice and professional guitar effects unit that works exactly as it should. I also have a OSP 32" Guitar Effects Pedal Board w/ ATA Case (pictured below) in very good condition that I will include for an additional $100.00 ($247.99 new).

Sale Price $450.00 - buyer pays shipping.  G System will ship in it's original box

Here is more information from the TC Electronic website:

http://www.tcelectronic.com/g-system/

Musicality Meets Integration

G-System is a masterpiece. It asks: what if a guitarist could have it all? And then delivers in a package almost too good to be true. The best of the best effects, complete integration and optimization of your gear and total control over your effects and sounds pedal board. And, the added Massimo Mantovani mod essentially optimises the input-design and upgrades a number of components, which results in a super-transparent tone with a very snappy response, added punch and optimal tonal transparency.

• 25 effects in the best quality money can buy
  • Total control over sounds, including amp channel switching
  • Total integration, including 3 powered loops for your pedals

IMG_20171001_154755.jpg

IMG_20171001_154820.jpg

IMG_20171001_154830.jpg

IMG_20171001_154839.jpg

IMG_20171001_154857.jpg

IMG_20171001_154933.jpg

IMG_20171001_154951.jpg

IMG_20170930_112106[1].jpg

5 hours ago, geoff_hartwell said:

That's a deal!

:)

It certainly is!

One of the coolest things about it for me, is that you can rackmount the brains. I put mine in a two-space laptop rack with my pedals where you’d normally put the laptop. I use a TRS snake for all of the connections to my amp and the foot controller runs off of a single RJ-45 network cable. Makes for a quick setup and neat stage look. In 4cm, the filter (wah), compressor, and all pedals go through the front of your amp and the time-based ones go through the loop. You can also remap every button. I changed the digital boost button to control my Lonestar’s solo boost. 

And best of all, you’d be hard-pressed to find better or more transparent effects than what’s in the GS. 

Whoever buys it should download Laird’s white paper to learn the ins and outs of the GS. 

I only sold mine because I wasn't playing my channel switching tube amps live anymore.  The unit does everything and the effects are killer.  I dreamed about a unit like this decades before it became a reality.  Really easy to program.  

For all of you which use and abuse a G-System and hace a problem to switching mode for your amp like Rivera requires unlached swiched mode, you can simply buy a VoodooLab Control Switcher which works very well as latched as unlached modes with all midi CC and PC utilities

for more info : http://www.voodoolab.com/controlswitcher.htm

Nux has made similar module for a fairly priced but china made named psm 2

for more info:http://www.nuxefx.com/show-9-243-1.html

enjoy

Archived