Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: Newport with Bigsby

6 hours ago, holLoWskull said:

Wow, a steal indeed!   And just in case one didn't feel like they stole it for $850 the seller gives the "OBO" feature for one to really commit a heist.   That's about as cheap as I think I've seen a used Newport w/bigsby  sell for.

speaking of stealing, trade ja for your slutty purple Studio

caddie 

4 hours ago, holLoWskull said:

Shhh...I'm going to pretend that I have no idea what you're talking about.  :P

i'm with ya.  The guys in the black suits already knocked on my door.  They have my cell phone#, email,  HFC name, last 12 years of tax forms,  and have been showing at my neighbors doors. 

Make a tin foil hat for your self.  Perhap tin foil boxer shorts too.

19 hours ago, Caddie said:

i'm with ya.  The guys in the black suits already knocked on my door.  They have my cell phone#, email,  HFC name, last 12 years of tax forms,  and have been showing at my neighbors doors. 

Make a tin foil hat for your self.  Perhap tin foil boxer shorts too.

Does aluminum work too?

No one at it yet? It won’t get cheaper. Swap back to Phat Cats and it’s all original.

6 hours ago, Sugartune said:

Does aluminum work too?

if its pronounced al-yu-min-E-um then yes it will work too.  WARNING:  al-yu-min-E-um has higher lead content than aluminum, so there is a trade off here that Al hat wearers should consider.   Do you want lead poisoning or mind control.  leaded or unleaded. SPF 10 or Sherwin-Williams latex.  diet Coke or full blast Coke, except in NYC & City of Chicago.  The mayors of two of our greatest cities have chosen to tax drinks with added sugar, HFCS, or aspertame or other non-sugar sweeteners.  So in Chicago your choices are water and chocolate milk.  WTF?! Chocolate milk has no sweeteners?  No the lobbyists for chocolate milk providers, provide thicker envelopes of $100s for the aldermen.  Cash or check?  cash please, cash is sooooo naturally sweet.  

What about drinks that contain alcohol?  Special exemption from the Archbishop.  Batman had many archenemies,  so is the archbishop the enemy of the Bishop?

and just because I cyberstumbled over it while looking for the above 27sec of Judge Smails

Cheers!

caddie

33 minutes ago, srvwannab said:

I've bought it.  The original Phat Cats are in the case.  The seller really likes the 59/JB combo- I might leave it that way for awhile.  

nice,  very productive week!

Archived