Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I remember there had been a remake at sometime. But I can’t tell it had been this one.

1 hour ago, cynic said:

What kind of “jackass” would order that?

with jumbo frets...only missing the floyd rose...

7 minutes ago, bruce919 said:

The modifications should be disclosed in the description !

I believe the original owner (maybe current as well?) is a former Hamer employee and HFC member "Jackass".  He's posted pics before and I'm pretty sure it's a straight custom order.

4 hours ago, cynic said:

I believe the original owner (maybe current as well?) is a former Hamer employee and HFC member "Jackass".  He's posted pics before and I'm pretty sure it's a straight custom order.

Westerly, RI...CHECK.

VERY NICE!....................Once again just when you think you have seen everything[Least I have not seen this guitar before].................whoops there it is. BTW a single PUP guitar can be cool!......................MURKAT!XA5AVQZ.jpg

Totally agree - I'm a BIG fan of the single pickup geetars...

BakerLP91412body.jpg

On 10/4/2017 at 6:55 PM, ARM OF HAMER said:

VERY NICE!....................Once again just when you think you have seen everything[Least I have not seen this guitar before].................whoops there it is. BTW a single PUP guitar can be cool!......................MURKAT!XA5AVQZ.jpg

Anybody know where  this one ended up?  Please PM me if own it or know where it might be....thanks.

I really like white guitars and I like Tally's.  However with my lead playing at it's current level a single pup guitar would be out of the question for me.  I've never played a Tally Custom but IMO the Tally with the DD pickups and 4 way selector is the Pinnacle of Talladega's.  That is cool if your the right player.

Archived