Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Sold - 2000 Hamer USA Sunburst RI - REDUCED!

Limited run SB-77 Hamer USA Sunburst. Crazy rich 59 burst coloring and flat top. Medium C profile neck. Excellent condition; Two items keep it from near mint 1) small ding on the headstock near the E tuner and 2) small air pocket under the lacquer on the treble side waist.  Pickups replaced: bridge is a WCR Godwood (OMG wood) and the neck pickup is a Duncan out of the neck of a '99 USA Standard. Great guitar with no issues other than the cosmetics listed above.

More photos and extended desc: https://reverb.com/item/6944833-stunning-2000-usa-hamer-reissue-sunburst-limited-edition-standard-sustainblock

$2000 plus shipping and PayPal Gift. No trades. No sales outside North America. PM with questions or for more photos.

sNcMUQz.jpg

V3zVrI4.jpg 

These are KILLER guitars.  I've played most of the run, and they rawk.

On 10/4/2017 at 8:52 PM, atomicwash said:

Limited run SB-77 Hamer USA Sunburst. Crazy rich 59 burst coloring and flat top. Medium C profile neck. Excellent condition; Two items keep it from near mint 1) small ding on the headstock near the E tuner and 2) small air pocket under the lacquer on the treble side waist.  Pickups replaced: bridge is a WCR Godwood (OMG wood) and the neck pickup is a Duncan out of the neck of a '99 USA Standard. Great guitar with no issues other than the cosmetics listed above.

I have $2500 in this guitar and would like something close to that after shipping and PayPal. No trades. No sales outside North America. PM with questions or for more photos.

sNcMUQz.jpg

V3zVrI4.jpg 

I was asking Ken {"Stratacus"} here on the HFC if he would sell me his, he thought about it for awhile..................... like maybe a minute.:lol: and then wisely decided he could not let it go............who could blame him?,I certainly couldn't.Gold "SUSTAIN BLOCK" bridge:o Hmmmmm you don't see many of those now do you? Yeah these Sunbursts have gold hardware and there are some haters about that but on this guitar its in keeping with what  special guitars these are. Very Rare !  GLWTS.

On 10/12/2017 at 11:49 AM, Steve Haynie said:

WANT! 

NEED! 

I GOT NO DOUGH TO BLOW!  :(

It's not blowing money if it's on a guitar, it's a 'necessary discretionary expenditure'.  B)  If you want to save money though, you might try switching from Starbucks to Sanka, your 'all caps' is taking over.  ;) :lol:

• 1 month later...
On 10/23/2017 at 8:25 PM, atomicwash said:

10 hours ago, Robert said:

Is this guitar still available?

I'm not trying to stalk you, but same answer as my last. Follow the link, appears to be sold. If I was you and you are looking for a Sunburst, put up a WTB Listing here and they will find you. ;) Good Luck and happy hunting. 

Archived