Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Where is this one now?

I got it, after whomever got it after the above mention. It switched hands a couple times and I got it the second time I saw it available. I'd still have it, but another member BEGGED ME BRUTALLY for it in a trade. I could feel his need, showed empathy, and gave in... On condition I'd get it back first dibs whenever that time comes. So I'm not saying. ;) It's still in the HFC family though. I have the Godin case it came with, and put her in a fresh HAMER one. Believe there was a traditional amber knob on it as well. 

Great guitar, just not as good as my white one.

WhiteSpecial2.jpg

special wound Peter  Florence 59 hum-bucker only guitar I play other than the Johnny Ramone  special

100_1042.jpg

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:49 AM, 0054 said:

It's great to see Mr. Johnny Thunders, especially in the same week as LAMF was released (40 years ago!). My favorite Album.

you got great taste...  that's a great slab.    it's got like six or 7 cracking tunes... my fave was one track mind...   

Toss up between Too much Junkie business and Pirate Love as my favorite followed by Born to Loose, One Track Mind. 

Drugs did kill Johnny, I stayed in room 37 in the St. Peter’s guest house in New Orleans where he died back in the 90s. Kind of creeped me out.  Lots of Johnny stories he was a class act! 

12 hours ago, JohnnyThunders said:

Toss up between Too much Junkie business and Pirate Love as my favorite followed by Born to Loose, One Track Mind. 

Drugs did kill Johnny, I stayed in room 37 in the St. Peter’s guest house in New Orleans where he died back in the 90s. Kind of creeped me out.  Lots of Johnny stories he was a class act! 

He lived for sometime here in Stockholm. Got a daughter here as well called Jamie. She's got two or three kids, so his grandchildren live here too.

cd05135b38e0defc1e13001afd80306d.jpg

There was recently a radio documentary on Swedish national radio about his life here in the 1980's. And I know three of the guys who played with him and toured with him on regular basis back in those days, right up until his death. You won't understand a word in this documentary, unfortunately. http://sverigesradio.se/sida/avsnitt/927885?programid=909   But it is interesting when they talk about the time he spent in a suburb to Stockholm, hanging out in the kindergarden with his daughter, living the family life.

Archived