Hamer Fan Club Message Center

One Out, One In! NGD

diablo175

Ahh, I love guitar swapping... sometimes. This is one of those times.

The recently acquired Ibby JEM777 is now sold and in it's wake comes a much more affordable and, hopefully, better suited guitar to make up for the deficit in numbers down stairs.

Enter the incoming StageMaster! Almost everything I'd want in a Strat but could never get from proper Fenders. 25.5" scale, 24 frets, 2H, Floyd and most importantly, the reversed head stock!  The only thing that's missing at the moment is a toggle switch and a proper, garish paint scheme:lol: 

If she's got some mojo, she'll get a proper OFR (or Schaller equivalent) and though I'm not sure what size the frets are, if they're less than jumbo, they'll be coming off for a nice set of stainless steel jumbos!! :D 

I have plans for this one to be the new partner to my Diablo up in the office/studio. 

image.png

Not my business (and that's why I avoided commenting on it) but I'm glad you got rid of the Ibby. Somehow now you feel like one of us again. :lol:

As of this new red bird you just bought... I like it quite a bit. Looks really cool. I think you don't even have to refinish it! :lol: 

In short, cheers bro. Keep on having fun!

15 hours ago, G Man said:

If nothing else, you could throw it on a stand with the others for your christmas gigs.  :D

Oh,  I already have a couple non-green guitars ;)

LP AXCESS.jpg

Liberace Cali.jpg

Archived